• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Nah. Let the rich politicians pay for it themselves.
    I doubt the good ole USA has any gold bars in stock. Don't think Fort Knox could cover it personally
    All right, I could’ve said it better, but you know what I meant.

These folks deserve medals of valor and to be celebrated as heroes just for surviving.

Instead, they’re being persecuted with the threat of lawfare? Hasn’t the IRS ever heard of extenuating circumstances?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    All right, I could’ve said it better, but you know what I meant.

These folks deserve medals of valor and to be celebrated as heroes just for surviving.

Instead, they’re being persecuted with the threat of lawfare? Hasn’t the IRS ever heard of extenuating circumstances?

It's the environment where a piece of **** like Lois Lerner thrived. What else would you expect?

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Those people deserve a stack of gold bars courtesy of uncle Sam for what they’ve been through.
    Better yet.... These people deserve 30 minutes in the Thunderdome with Biden, Harris, The Squad, our assh*le Sec of State, and any of the other pro-Hamas rats they'd care to name.

Oh yeah, the former hostages get 3 weapons of choice (no restrictions) and the political pukes can defend themselves with their rhetoric.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Their claim that "It is the law, we have no discretion in the matter" is contradicted by the numerous government three-letter agencies who routinely go, "**** the law. **** the Constitution. I do what I want, bitch!"

Most of these agencies should have their budgets cut by 50%.

Tarring and feathering was once an effective way for the citizenry to express their displeasure at arrogant government officials. I think it is time to resurrect that tradition.
    Stoning is more effective

Top Bottom