Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    :scratch:
    Why are they being attacked?
    I’m not tracking.
    I’ll bet it’s just because of the symbolism those lineman represent. They represent the power companies that many consider are ruining our planet.

Eff those people, they deserve to get everything they want and go back to living in the stone age.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    :scratch:
    Why are they being attacked?
    I’m not tracking.
    Not moving fast enough.

Suppose I brought you binders of women and wanted them printed on huge posters for my basement recreation area, and you promised me that Friday you would deliver them to my house, however, you don't show up until Saturday.

I believe, based on my understanding of human rights, I would have every justification to use violence against you from the time you entered my driveway until you left. It's in my deed, dutifully filed at the county court, that the owner of said property has such rights for any visitor arriving at unscheduled times.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not moving fast enough.

Suppose I brought you binders of women and wanted them printed on huge posters for my basement recreation area, and you promised me that Friday you would deliver them to my house, however, you don't show up until Saturday.

I believe, based on my understanding of human rights, I would have every justification to use violence against you from the time you entered my driveway until you left. It's in my deed, dutifully filed at the county court, that the owner of said property has such rights for any visitor arriving at unscheduled times.

In reality, your schedule was too needy so I thought you might need a humbling, lucky for you I remained civil...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    In short the private group targeted was supporting Kennedy's run for president. Now deemed dangerous by google,and erased from the web.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In short the private group targeted was supporting Kennedy's run for president. Now deemed dangerous to google,and erased from the web.
    I have warned and warned to the point I don’t even bother to try unless folks show some aptitude of understanding that might change their behavior…

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I have warned and warned to the point I don’t even bother to try unless folks show some aptitude of understanding that might change their behavior…
    It's no secret. Google's T&C state they monitor your personal email. Yet, I'm surprised at how many people don't care.
    Hell, if you have a newer car with an infocenter it's likely sending all or your driving data to the manufacture who can sell it or share it as they choose.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's no secret. Google's T&C state they monitor your personal email. Yet, I'm surprised at how many people don't care.
    Hell, if you have a newer car with an infocenter it's likely sending all or your driving data to the manufacture who can sell it or share it as they choose.
    Several people have reported that their auto insurance went up dramatically and upon inquiry were told they were bad drivers based on data the insurance company obtained from the automakers…

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    Several people have reported that their auto insurance went up dramatically and upon inquiry were told they were bad drivers based on data the insurance company obtained from the automakers…

We may see car companies start using the data themselves to disallow certain warranty claims.
    I'm sure somebody is connecting the fact that GPS knows the speed limit and how fast you're actually driving.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Several shot during anti-violence party in Anderson​

There seems to be one demographic in particular that has problems behaving civilly in large groups. 'Tis a puzzlement. :scratch: Should group sizes be limited to groups of one? Seems like if there's more than one, somebody's getting shot. That might go a long way toward achieving their anti-violence goal.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Garbage in=garbage out.
    This has been a story since the 1990's

of course no such study ever existed. Every few years one of these articles appears. Why I have no idea.

For the NEJM to publish a "study" like that someone would need to pay them(not that the haven't already been paid and printed crap way worse than this).

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Several shot during anti-violence party in Anderson​

There seems to be one demographic in particular that has problems behaving civilly in large groups. 'Tis a puzzlement. :scratch: Should group sizes be limited to groups of one? Seems like if there's more than one, somebody's getting shot. That might go a long way toward achieving their anti-violence goal.
    Arrow Ave, good hamburgers at Mr Dan's on Arrow.

Top Bottom