• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    He was in prison for illegal possession of explosives. I like that the court somehow gave him a hall pass to go home and prepare for turn over of property to Feds. Yeah he prepared alright.
    "At the time of the incident, Rodvelt had been in an Arizona jail since April 2017 on charges of unlawful possession of explosives, but courts had released him for two weeks so he could prepare to turn over the property."

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not sure where we discussed this previously but since this thread is general enough and active I’ll drop it here.

Per the testimony the Nannie’s are forcing technology that either doesn’t exist or has not been proven.

“As you mentioned, the false positives would far outweigh the advantages. You have a mother who swerves to miss wildlife and then goes around a pothole, then pulls over for an ambulance, and the dashboard is the juror and the executioner, and it says get over to the side of the road with your kids and wait there.”

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

I think throwing someone's head out the window is very disrespectful.

Cops find Jeffrey Surgent, 46, 'lying naked on top of his 74-year-old mom's decapitated body after he killed her and threw her head out of the window'​

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not sure where we discussed this previously but since this thread is general enough and active I’ll drop it here.

Per the testimony the Nannie’s are forcing technology that either doesn’t exist or has not been proven.

“As you mentioned, the false positives would far outweigh the advantages. You have a mother who swerves to miss wildlife and then goes around a pothole, then pulls over for an ambulance, and the dashboard is the juror and the executioner, and it says get over to the side of the road with your kids and wait there.”

AIR it was the EV thread…

Top Bottom