• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Good job for not taking it to the next level:yesway: There is still a chance for him but don't let your guard down either. Hopefully he will straighten up or get busted again without doing anyone physical harm.

I don't know about any one else but I don't give a flying crap about that kid. The worse the better and yesterday isn't soon enough. If he'd have tripped in the street and fallen dead on his own knife I'd have gone over and kicked him. May it rain crap on him, his gang and his family all the days of their lives.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I don't know about any one else but I don't give a flying crap about that kid. The worse the better and yesterday isn't soon enough. If he'd have tripped in the street and fallen dead on his own knife I'd have gone over and kicked him. May it rain crap on him, his gang and his family all the days of their lives.

I'd rep ya for that but I'm all out.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

Come on Jack, tell us how you REALLY FEEL. Don't hold back now.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute

:rofl:

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Not to piddle on the parade so to speak, if this kid was in the 13-14 age range, there would be no "bond hearing." All persons under the age of 18 in the state of Indiana are treated as juveniles. This means that he may have been taken to a detention facility and held pending a hearing. Or, he may have been released to his parent(s) or guardian.

Unfortunately, the juvenile court mindset is to keep families together and rehabilitate. We may certainly agree or disagree how this little dork should be "rehabilitated." There is the possiblility after a fact finding hearing that this little miscreant would be sent to the Indiana Boy's School for a period of time. We could agree that the "period of time" would certainly not be long enough.

The range of things to happen is between "nothing" and "everything." Most certainly it will be somewhere in between.

The price we pay for freedom is vigilance. I certainly would refuse to be stuck with a knife by anyone, whether it be a 13 yr. old or a 29 yr. old.

If someone initiates a felonious assault and is paid back with interest, that is the "price of doing business."

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    JHAWK1980 do not know how big your place is, but maybe we should have an OC BBQ, at your place..... just 10-12 "friends", form here on INGO..... know what I mean !!!!!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    You, can bet, that they'll be watching, waiting, and they will strike.
    I would make a habit of sitting on my porch, (if you have one), and
    clean my rifle, shotgun, etc., just one, the same one, in other words, don't tell them you are in possession of an armory... just sit there during the evenung wiping a gun, with a rag.... pretending, if you will...
    I would carry, sounds like you do, train your wife, if you haven't already,
    and hope that you never have to do anything, but BE PREPARED... and
    BE SAFE .....

I wouldn't give away ANYTHING for free, not one ounce of information/recon. I'd make them "pay" for everything they learned about me that I could keep from them.

I'd get vid/audio tape surviellance going and as covertly as possible. I'd find one of those scooter/bait pile things cheap at a yard sale and polish it until it literally sparkles. I bury concret or block in the ground so it's not obvious and chain the scooter to it so you couldn't tell until you were right on top of it or trying to drag it away. I'd have the sherrif, police, and 911 all on speed dial and have the phone on my belt right next to my 45 as much as is humanly possible and a loaded shotgun hanging over the bedroom door. I'd have fence to slow their entrance and egress and black painted bricks and fish hooks out after dark every night. Then I'd try to arrange the things I normally do and want to do in a manner that allowed me to keep an eye on things with minimum disruption to my own family's preferred routine.

JHAWK1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No more than likely we will be playing some poker tonight but I will set up for a INGO OC BBQ for August. And drive by... That's why I had my family take the kids for a few days

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    Lets say this played out a different way and deadly force was used. Would they be able to charge JHAWK1980 for shooting a 13-14 year old kid?? I know he had a knife but was just curious for the officers opinion.

Houdinih

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    In a Van Down By The River
    +1 for not beating the little bastard after he pulled the knife. I would have pistol wiped him at the least. Don't Move!! You'll be giving in to their threats. That is how nieghborhoods go to sh*t. No one does anything about the thugs so things get bad, so people start moving away. Out smart that little F*&ker and secure your nieghborhood for the sake of your nieghbors and the rest of the city. Good Luck!!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Buy a German Shepherd or Doberman about 6 months old and train it. They'll let you know when a stranger is around. Just don't introduce the dog to anyone other than your family members.:)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    EastwoodMyLawn.jpg

Not to make light of a serious situation but I think I've seen this movie before.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Just relax!!! You already have the upper hand. Call their bluff. By all means DON"T MOVE!!!! PULEEEZE!!!!!!!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Seriously.... Move? Someday I hope you guys stand up straight like a man and protect what is right with the world.

Top Bottom