WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just laugh at them.

You can't fix stupid.

I was talking with someone the other day about masks and he started in with the "well if it helps just a little" to which I interrupted and said "it doesn't". He got mad and I was like, unless you're wearing N95 masks and following proper procedures for fitting it and all that, masks don't do a F'n thing. He didn't like that... :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You can't fix stupid.

I was talking with someone the other day about masks and he started in with the "well if it helps just a little" to which I interrupted and said "it doesn't". He got mad and I was like, unless you're wearing N95 masks and following proper procedures for fitting it and all that, masks don't do a F'n thing. He didn't like that... :rolleyes:
    Just like anti-gunners, when they say "if it just helps a little".
    It doesn't.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't really blame the kids, but I do blame their parents, teachers and government for allowing it. It is the result of conditioning.

I have three bus stops on my street so I see elementary, middle and high school kids get on and off the bus every day and masks are required per the Biden regime on school buses. Most of these kids walk to and from the bus stop with masks on. They're just so used to it now that's it's a normal feeling. They don't have the impulse to immediately remove it when they step off the bus. I can't help but worry about that when I see the younger generation being trained to comply with something so ludicrous.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    You can't fix stupid.
    Even duct tape can't fix stupid.
    080344ce-145d-485b-9dff-76806592eff9.58ff5e5e12f8069cc34195adbbf9ddfa.jpeg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    On my way home from work yesterday I saw a teen girl walking, by herself, mind you, and wearing a mask.

I almost had made it all the way home without anybody pissing me off, then that!
    Someone making their own choice pisses you off? :dunno:
    How was she being active in that? I'm sure she wasn't doing to intentionally raise your hackles.

If masks are ineffective, then if someone chooses not to, or someone else chooses to wear a mask, then what does it matter? As long as no one is telling you to mask up.

I mean maybe you think it's dumb, but is a lot of s*** people wear; it shouldn't **** you off.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    On my way home from work yesterday I saw a teen girl walking, by herself, mind you, and wearing a mask.

I almost had made it all the way home without anybody pissing me off, then that!
    As cold as it has been, not sure I blame her. They may not do **** for the rona but they do help keep your face warm.
    I just laugh at them.
    Pretty much, or shake my head in bewilderment.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    How was she being active in that? I'm sure she wasn't doing to intentionally raise your hackles.

If masks are ineffective, then if someone chooses not to, or someone else chooses to wear a mask, then what does it matter? As long as no one is telling you to mask up.

I mean maybe you think it's dumb, but is a lot of s*** people wear; it shouldn't **** you off.

I don't know about the OP, but seeing a young woman indoctrinated to believe lies so fervently she would wear a mask outdoors would kinda **** me off as well. To each their own I guess... :dunno:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

I absolutely think it’s dumb, and it pisses me off that school kids have been targeted by the left. And it really pisses me off that there are so many people in our society that were dumb enough to fall for it.

The left has no tolerance for anything other than their agenda. I have no tolerance for anyone who buys into any of the leftist bull ****.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't know about the OP, but seeing a young woman indoctrinated to believe lies so fervently she would wear a mask outdoors would kinda **** me off as well. To each their own I guess... :dunno:
    Meh.

She's indoctrinated to believe the masks offer protection, other are indoctrinated to believe that vaccines are dangerous.

To each their own.

As cold as it has been, not sure I blame her. They may not do **** for the rona but they do help keep your face warm.
    Indeed. There's been days I just left mine own when leaving work till I got to the car.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I absolutely think it’s dumb, and it pisses me off that school kids have been targeted by the left. And it really pisses me off that there are so many people in our society that were dumb enough to fall for it.
    This whole pandemic is just people falling for dumb ****.
    The only question is, which dumb **** do you want to believe?

Newsflash: The left aren't the only ones trying to indoctrinate the youth.

The left has no tolerance for anything other than their agenda. I have no tolerance for anyone who buys into any of the leftist bull ****.
    I thought the leftist the ones that couldn't tolerate differences? :dunno:

EDIT:
    Here's the problem, This whole notion that only people with the opposite opinion are indoctrinated.

"I'm a free thinker and came to the right conclusion. They are sheep and easily indoctrinated. But not me!"
    "I should just tell them to do their homework and then they'll see the light and agree with me!"

The hubris...

Want a mask? Cool.
    Don't want a vaccine? Cool.
    Want to call others indoctrinated sheep because you have all the right answers? Not cool.

So many people staked out a political position on this and spend all their time trying to grab "evidence" to support it. They've entrenched themselves so deep, demonized any one who disagrees, and seemingly have a win at all cost attitude.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Meh.

She's indoctrinated to believe the masks offer protection, other are indoctrinated to believe that vaccines are dangerous.

To each their own.
    I wouldn't necessarily be pissed at the person wearing a mask outside with no one around. I'd be pissed at the people providing the indoctrination that it would be needed.
    You can't fix stupid.

A job I had doing industrial cleaning we weren't allowed to wear N95 masks, per the safety director when asked if they would be supplied during safety training he stated that all masks worn were required to be fit tested, and there is no way to fit test them so not only don't we provide them, you'll be written up if I catch you wearing one. If you want a mask they give you one, it's a 3/4 face respirator with cartridges and yes you will be issued it and fit tested during this training along with being fit tested and trained on a full face supplied air respirator.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

EDIT:
    Here's the problem, This whole notion that only people with the opposite opinion are indoctrinated.

"I'm a free thinker and came to the right conclusion. They are sheep and easily indoctrinated. But not me!"
    "I should just tell them to do their homework and then they'll see the light and agree with me!"

The hubris...

Want a mask? Cool.
    Want to call others indoctrinated sheep because you have all the right answers? Not cool.

So many people staked out a political position on this and spend all their time trying to grab "evidence" to support it. They've entrenched themselves so deep, demonized any one who disagrees, and seemingly have a win at all cost attitude.
    He is not mad at the girl, he is mad a perpetrators of lies. I believe someone in this very post was fond of the same lies in mask threads back in 2020.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

EDIT:

The hubris...

Want a mask? Cool.

Lies are the basis of indoctrination. It's a lie that masks, especially cloth masks, help fight an airborne virus. The government and St. Fauci pushed that BS and it's an outright F'n lie. Hospital masks offer some protection but not much and an N95 mask with a proper seal and proper usage offers the best but not 100% protection. So yeah, anyone wearing a cloth mask, alone, outside with no one else around is indoctrinated or just practicing wishful thinking, or virtue signaling.

There's also a big difference between teaching others the truth as you see it and pushing outright lies. The Left knows that cloth masks offer no protection against the virus, but they still want it mandated in schools and other areas. The Right, or Conservatives, or whatever boogey man you want teach their values, which they believe to be true. Big difference, at least in my mind.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I don’t believe she made her own choice. TPTB only allowed one side to communicate, that is indoctrination, not making a choice…

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

EDIT:

The hubris...

Want a mask? Cool.

You can type 10 pages of but but buts and here’s the things, at the end of the day, the whole scam is still a scam, the leftists are still leftists, kids are still being indoctrinated, there will still be lots of dumb people buying into it, and I’ll still call bull **** to all of it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You can't fix stupid.

Oh. I’d bet the people who wear them under their noses would get really pissed if you told them, hey, you know that filthy disposable mask you’re wearing under your nose isn’t a magical talisman. But all that bacteria growing in it just loves you.

Top Bottom