Merrillville
    273989721_510042817144977_4338425002761685788_n.jpg

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Had to deal with the "excuse me SIR HELLO" on a trip to Monroe County last week. Apparently they've backslid into the mask cult again since I've been gone.

I don't own a single mask anymore and haven't worn one in almost a year.

Out of curiosity, which store? I've been ignoring the Monroe County stupid little mask mandate ever since the beginning, and I'm in Bloomington several times a week. In all that time, I've been kicked out once and gotten into two "lively" discussions. Everywhere else (including in liberal areas near campus), no issues. Recently, some dictator-loving communist sympathizer threatened to "report me" (to the U.S.S.R secret police, I assume). I told him to go ahead and try it. :):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Out of curiosity, which store? I've been ignoring the Monroe County stupid little mask mandate ever since the beginning, and I'm in Bloomington several times a week. In all that time, I've been kicked out once and gotten into two "lively" discussions. Everywhere else (including in liberal areas near campus), no issues. Recently, some dictator-loving communist sympathizer threatened to "report me" (to the U.S.S.R secret police, I assume). I told him to go ahead and try it. :):
    I believe it was a Big Red. I haven't had reason to be back there since.

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Your point is valid, however, there are bad teachers and administrators out there and when they push Progressive nonsense that has no place in our school systems, parents need to be able to fight back. Yes, there are also idiot and just plain poor parents, but even when stupid people are fighting for stupid reasons, there still needs to be the ability in place to fight against what the government sometimes tries to insert into the unformed brains of our children. It may not be needed where you and your family are, but watching the news, it's needed here in Marion County, over in Virginia and many other places around our country.
    Well said

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My kids' school district (HSE) finally came to the same conclusion and ended their ridiculous masking farce effective next week.

The news about changes to state recommendations about not having to contact trace is new and encouraging too.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Our school system did the same. Took effect this past Monday. Daughter said pretty much all the faculty and students have taken them off.

My daughter had been protesting (letting the mask hang around her neck) for awhile now. None of the teachers said a word to her. Think most people are thoroughly thru with the ********

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    On my way home from work yesterday I saw a teen girl walking, by herself, mind you, and wearing a mask.

I almost had made it all the way home without anybody pissing me off, then that!

Top Bottom