• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Masks are still mandatory at my job. More and more people aren't even pretending to wear them. I haven't worn one in two weeks. The only person trying to enforce it is the plant manager.
    We had a manager threaten to send everyone home.
    We told him we were fine with that.
    No production for 8 hours.
    We were sure HIS boss would appreciate it.

I've heard conversations like that before.
    Bob, we just told you to tell everyone to put them on, to cover ourselves and look like we care.
    That was in NO WAY meant to affect production.

Just like when they say "Safety is JOB #1".
    No. it's not.
    Maybe 3rd.

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Since I caught covid in September 2021 I've been around 4 others with covid without a mask on and have not caught it again. I've never been vaccinated. So natural immunity has done a fantastic job so far for me.
    ⬆️ This 1000%. I got the 'rona in 2020 & it was mild. Work made me vax in 2021 & it felt worse than having covid! (Duh, that's what happens when you shove a vaccine into someone with immunity) Finally we're starting to hear whispers about natural immunity being much stronger than vax, but now we're deep into the booster BS. After my vax experience I said no way to booster, but just lost a job over that so here we go... And a boosted coworker (who I sat next to maskless for 7 days on jobsite) still got covid & was removed. But unboosted & maskless me? Not even a sniffle, go figure

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    If they will not fight back against what they know is wrong, they may even love the kids but if they teach the crap they are part of the problem…
    Not all! You have a valid point BUT
    My wife and 2 kids are teachers.. all mentoring younger teachers ( which all schools are fighting over because of many kids not going into teaching) .. they work hard at not supporting the current mindset, not the Facebook mentality, not because I heard from (insert narrative), not because my crack head parent who doesn’t work said so and on and on.
    They all teach from their heart and facts.. find out who , why, what , and when. Our history, learn from the past... it goes on and on.
    Sounds like you had/have a bad experience, sorry but there are good teachers out there.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Kids are the soft targets of evil men. Adults can fight back.....kids become the victims of bad people....sometimes even there own parents. No way I would be making my kids wear a mask if they were young again. Society in whole has lost its mind and backbone and the narcissists have become leaders, with all their "I know better than you cause I'm superior in thinking, your thinking is wrong always."

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not all! You have a valid point BUT
    My wife and 2 kids are teachers.. all mentoring younger teachers ( which all schools are fighting over because of many kids not going into teaching) .. they work hard at not supporting the current mindset, not the Facebook mentality, not because I heard from (insert narrative), not because my crack head parent who doesn’t work said so and on and on.
    They all teach from their heart and facts.. find out who , why, what , and when. Our history, learn from the past... it goes on and on.
    Sounds like you had/have a bad experience, sorry but there are good teachers out there.

Your point is valid, however, there are bad teachers and administrators out there and when they push Progressive nonsense that has no place in our school systems, parents need to be able to fight back. Yes, there are also idiot and just plain poor parents, but even when stupid people are fighting for stupid reasons, there still needs to be the ability in place to fight against what the government sometimes tries to insert into the unformed brains of our children. It may not be needed where you and your family are, but watching the news, it's needed here in Marion County, over in Virginia and many other places around our country.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Celebrities SLAMMED For Flouting Super Bowl Mask Mandate, LA Requires Kids To Mask But NOT Celebs​

More hypocrisy.
    Do they even teach that word in schools anymore?
    Cause it seems like no one has heard of it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guided Protector
    Top Bottom