• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    For those of us who are not familiar with the area, where is a good place to park that's not too far away for the likes of me to walk?

There should be pay lots ($5 if the fairgrounds info is correct) on the south side of 38th street. I think the lots are directly across from the entrance gate for the 1500, which is maybe a ~300yd walk from the intersection.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "I would be horrified to see this become all about guns and people who like guns."

Honorable cause, but he'd be "horrified" to see it be about guns. Yet puts it right outside of a gun show during a time when guns are in the "national discussion."

I like Horning, but he's not thinking straight.

Mr. Horning seems to be content to take gun owner's support as long as they don't make guns the issue?

mollyjam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Thanks for all those who are supportive of those of us who are wanting a peaceful rally on the 19th at the Indy gun show....some of you are changing the meaning of what Andy said, kind of reminds me of the lamestream media. Absolutely it is your right to open carry, but that isn't what this rally is about...if you are wanting that, then go to the rally on Feb 8. and I was contemplating going to the Feb 8th rally, but just because of the tenor of the comments here, by those who seem to want to march somewhere showing off their guns, I probably will not attend the rally on the 8th....will be watching the news and hoping no one shoots us all in the foot! remember that the news, if they are there, will pick out the craziest, most redneck looking person in the group and will photograph them as representative of all the gun owners in IN.

mollyjam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Without the 2ndA, they'll rewrite it at their convenience. Not taking a thing away from the whole constitution, but right now our fight is 2ndA.

Good for Horning (I think) for being smart enough to steal some of the 2ndA threat concern for his own benefit though.

How is this for Horning's benefit?? This is for the benefit of all to want support for the ENTIRE constitution! Are you only concerned for the 2nd amendment? UMMMM....the 2nd is part of the constitution! Supporting the whole thing IS support for the 2nd amendment!

mollyjam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    How does one interpret "horrified to see this become all about guns and people who like guns" plus an insunuation that we would not be "peaceful" and that open carry is showing ioff our guns. Many of us open carry all the time.

:popcorn:

I don't have time to go back through all the comments, but that is the feeling I got from some of the comments....

mollyjam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    How does one interpret "horrified to see this become all about guns and people who like guns" plus an insunuation that we would not be "peaceful" and that open carry is showing ioff our guns. Many of us open carry all the time.

:popcorn:

and look at your tag..."Flagrantly carrying since...." Flagrant: shockingly noticeable or evident; obvious; glaring

kind of sums it up.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    and look at your tag..."Flagrantly carrying since...." Flagrant: shockingly noticeable or evident; obvious; glaring

kind of sums it up.

That was a quote taken from another poster with an attitude about us exercising our rights very similar to yours.

I was intending to look up your candidate and do some research to see if he is someone I could support in the future.

"Was" being the operative word in that sentence. Thanks for your help with that.

mollyjam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    That was a quote taken from another poster with an attitude about us exercising our rights very similar to yours.

you really know nothing about my attitude or thoughts on exercising rights....and I don't really know yours from our short discussion here. I got a hint of a militant attitude and like I said, don't know which posters I got it from, and don't have time to go back and see....but if we do not come together as freedom lovers and support the whole constitution we are all in serious trouble.

crazzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Nblsvle
    multiple rallies

when we realized that he was planning one too, he was contacted and said that his had a broader message than the 2nd amendment and therefore did not want to join up w/ GUNS ACROSS AMERICA - even though this a a nationwide effort in most of the statehouses across the country - at noon in each state!

unfortunate, IMO.

peace,crazzy

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    How is this for Horning's benefit?? This is for the benefit of all to want support for the ENTIRE constitution! Are you only concerned for the 2nd amendment? UMMMM....the 2nd is part of the constitution! Supporting the whole thing IS support for the 2nd amendment!

Least no person forget, the 2nd Amendment is the one, that guarantees that we may enjoy "all" of our rights under the Constitution.

Without it, the others quickly will vanish.

And to be clear,
    the rally at the fairgrounds is not the only one Saturday.

THERE IS A PRO 2ND AMENDMENT RALLY THIS SATURDAY NOON-2PM AT THE CAPITAL DOWNTOWN.

:patriot:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was there and the turnout was great. Several hundred folks filled the sidewalk around the state house. Good to see a nice turnout like that.
    IMAG1644.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was there and the turnout was great. Several hundred folks filled the sidewalk around the state house. Good to see a nice turnout like that.

Unfortunately I was not able to make it to the rally at the Statehouse.

I also find it interesting that so many thousands of people had time and opportunity to stand in line for hours and hours at the 1500, but couldn't have spent some of that time at the rally.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Que must have been everywhere this weekend.

I witnessed Que do an awesome interview with a no-holds-barred journalist that didn't throw him any softball questions. Totally professional, of course. I hope we get to see that one!

After the young interviewer was finished, they shook hands, and the man - the legend - that is Que, vanished like Batman or something.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom