• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I think both events are worthwhile. If I could be in two places at once, I'd go to both. I'd love to see pro-Constitution events drawing more and more people, letting the gov and the media know we're not just going away.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I do not understand the divide here, Andrew had his event planned before ours that was planned.....oops, nobody did that.
    Why can't we as gun owners support all the amendments and not only the 2nd?

Our country is screwed now, and with the bickering here I see why. Republicans and people to the right of the dems will tear each other apart for any little thing that offends them while the democrats will defend and support their own. If we continue down this path the dems won't have to do anything but watch us self destruct in time.

I plan on being there. I hope you will too.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm still not understanding the "stealing support" comment...

Sorry, I'm sure it's my poor wording that makes my message difficult to understand.

I wish Mr. Horning all the best. I certainly hope he can get out his message better than I have mine. If he can sell his message to the masses enough to contend, I will certainly vote for him. I hope he doesn't take votes from candidates that could win, who better represent gun owners, as he did last election.

I do not understand the divide here, Andrew had his event planned before ours that was planned.....oops, nobody did that.

This was planned before the election took place and 1500 was scheduled?

BenE84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Why are multiple rallys being staged for the same event??? Anyone ever hear of strength in numbers????? And personally the capitol building is the best place to get the message across.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Why are multiple rallys being staged for the same event??? Anyone ever hear of strength in numbers????? And personally the capitol building is the best place to get the message across.

Things are moving quickly. I don't think it was intentional that two events were planned on the same day. That having been said, I'm hoping there are many more.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Things are moving quickly. I don't think it was intentional that two events were planned on the same day. That having been said, I'm hoping there are many more.
    You are correct. Andrew nor the other group knew of the others intentions. They both have been in contact to coordinate their efforts on a possible joint effort in the near future.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I was told by a Horning follower that I wanted to OC to "feel like a man" and I would be at fault for endangering the boys in blue who would risk their life to come out when the MWAG call came.

More of that successful Libertarian politics in action, eh? :):

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    What I want more than anything else is a civil, non-threatening tone. I would be horrified to see this become all about guns and people who like guns. My wish is to find common ground with people who do not like guns, but like other rights specifically guaranteed by our state and federal constitutions. Nonviolent protest. Satyagraha, is what I want...to find common cause against a government gone wild and bad. I'm certainly aware that this is at a gun show and I'm hoping to get lots of gun-owning patriots to show up. I certainly won't tell anybody he/she can't carry. But... Please try to understand the message is much more critical than the 2nd Amendment...because you don't have a 2nd Amendment when you don't have constitutions. Without rule of law, you have rule of force...and our government has far more of that with drones and armored personnel carriers and such than any of us could muster. No bravado. No show of force, please!

Honorable cause, but he'd be "horrified" to see it be about guns. Yet puts it right outside of a gun show during a time when guns are in the "national discussion."

I like Horning, but he's not thinking straight.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I was told by a Horning follower that I wanted to OC to "feel like a man" and I would be at fault for endangering the boys in blue who would risk their life to come out when the MWAG call came.

More of that successful Libertarian politics in action, eh? :):

You were told that by some random dude who showed up on the event page... just like here on INGO.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    And remember, don't show up wearing any of that Hillbilly Redneck Camo either, outside a gun show.

:laugh:

I want one of these for special occasions like this.
    Mr.-Bathing-Ape-Camouflage-Print-Jacket-05.jpg

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I know. I don't even own a hilbilly costume. That coat is epic.

Anyone notice how the media recently liked to make note of "camouflage pants?"

Big Ram

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    What's the point of rallying in front of the gun when everyone there pretty much supports the 2nd amendment we need to do it on the circle downtown or in high traffic areas where people are gonna be that don't support it

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    While I liked what I heard from him during the debate last fall, I do not like how he is working on splitting the numbers from the Guns Across America rally on Gun Appreciation Day at a Gun Show for a non-2A specific rally. Diluted numbers help no one. Losing my enthusiasm to getup early and make the three hour drive for what's looking more and more like its going to be small enough to go unnoticed and thus irrelevant.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For those of us who are not familiar with the area, where is a good place to park that's not too far away for the likes of me to walk?

Top Bottom