Wells County

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    *URGENT*

Mr. Lapierre needs new pants, your life membership will cover the cost of an entire pair! Donate today, or ELSE! YOUR RIGHTS HANG IN THE BALANCE. Mr. Lapierre has a very complex inseam to waist ratio, and dockers won't cut it. How can we raise money, if Mr Lapierre is forced to wear rack grade pants? Hillary wins if our dear leader gets even the slightest of wedges.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    *URGENT*

Mr. Lapierre needs new pants, your life membership will cover the cost of an entire pair! Donate today, or ELSE! YOUR RIGHTS HANG IN THE BALANCE. Mr. Lapierre has a very complex inseam to waist ratio, and dockers won't cut it. How can we raise money, if Mr Lapierre is forced to wear rack grade pants? Hillary wins if our dear leader gets even the slightest of wedges.
    He needs to hang out in the Pdub thread, pants are frowned upon.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Maybe LT6 could visit him and unknowingly to Mr. LaPierre relieve him of all his pants..........and his wallet.

Paging LT6....Paging LT6....Pants cleanup in the NRA aisle please.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ackerman McQueen just cut ties with the NRA, there is one major check on my complaint list gone. Now we just need to get rid of Wayne (my pants are more expensive than your car) LaPierre.

Personally I will be happy to see Colion Noir, and Dana Loesch gone. The NRA has enough cash flow to produce their own programming.

https://thehill.com/regulation/lobbying/446017-nras-longtime-ad-agency-cuts-ties

I don’t agree with the last part. Colon Noir and Dana Loesch are not the problem with the NRA. Except I’d like to see Loesch change her schtick.The angry, clinched fist style is good for fundraising, but not so great for outreach. Colon Noir I think behaves more like an ambassador for gun rights.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don’t agree with the last part. Colon Noir and Dana Loesch are not the problem with the NRA. Except I’d like to see Loesch change her schtick.The angry, clinched fist style is good for fundraising, but not so great for outreach. Colon Noir I think behaves more like an ambassador for gun rights.

Good way of putting it. I liked Dana back in the early days. I think she grew too much, too fast... but that's probably due to how much of a target they made her with regards to the NRA. She never took crap, which can be good. Just feels less genuine though.

Colion seems like a good guy

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Good way of putting it. I liked Dana back in the early days. I think she grew too much, too fast... but that's probably due to how much of a target they made her with regards to the NRA. She never took crap, which can be good. Just feels less genuine though.

Colion seems like a good guy

Hey, I don't blame Dana for being clinched fist angry. She puts up with **** all day long on twitter trying to fight the good fight. I think I'd have more than some clinched fists if I had to endure what she does. She has snide elitist progressives saying they hope all my kids get shot.

But, angry clinched fists don't make good ambassadors.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Hickok45 is no longer sponsoring / endorsing the NRA.....

[video=youtube_share;NDMhgGYDTWA]https://youtu.be/NDMhgGYDTWA[/video]

Last edited:

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Losing Hickok is a pretty big deal, at least for me it is. Like him, I want a strong NRA. We NEED a strong NRA, but I don't know what's going on there.

Finally sat down and read my latest copy of American Rifleman yesterday, no mention of any controversy, noted some new lady is president and Chris Cox's column is there, printed before his suspension.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NYT: @NRA shuts down production at @NRATV, its live broadcasting arm, and cuts ties to estranged contractor @AckermanMcQ, as well as the personalities who appear on @NRATV

Wayne LaPierre: "...after careful consideration, I am announcing that starting today, we are undergoing a significant change in our communications strategy. We are no longer airing ‘live TV’ programming.”

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Looks like Wayne is now at the "everyone at the top is bad but me" stage. Even if true, what does that say about his leadership ability?

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    We've all picked girlfriends that later turned out to be a bad choice. Ackerman McQueen turned out to be on the wrong side of the Hot / Crazy spectrum.

Top Bottom