• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stephen Gutowski said:
    If you were at the NRA Annual Meeting, you were greeted with giant pictures of Wayne LaPierre, Dana Loesch, Cam Edwards, Colion Noir, Chris Cox, and Grant Stinchfield hanging on the convention floor. Now, two months later, only Wayne LaPierre remains at the organization.

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Kudos for what’s he’s done in support of the 2nd, but Wayne has got to go. No different then pulling the qb who can no longer lead the offense.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So who replaces Chris Cox? Glen Caroline (NRA-ILA Grassroots Director) comes to mind for no other reason than I've met him and my POC works for him. He's from Baston and wouldn't admit Bill Belichick is Satan. On the other hand he's big on working with groups like Students for Concealed Carry and Turning Point USA on 2A issues; also State-level action.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So who replaces Chris Cox? Glen Caroline (NRA-ILA Grassroots Director) comes to mind for no other reason than I've met him and my POC works for him. He's from Baston and wouldn't admit Bill Belichick is Satan. On the other hand he's big on working with groups like Students for Concealed Carry and Turning Point USA on 2A issues; also State-level action.
    Those do not sound like jobs for the top lobbyist.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Those do not sound like jobs for the top lobbyist.

It sounds like jobs for people who can manage, coordinate and organize. Leads the team of lobbyists, lawyers, and activists?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    When is Wayne LaPierre gonna get fired? Obviously he thinks too much of himself to step down for the good of the NRA. Everyday they are losing more and more support from big names in the firearms community. At this point the only ones I imagine that want to see him stay are either making money with him under the table, or people who are oblivious to what is happening and the scandals he is behind.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Dem debate............at least one claimed the NRA on the ropes and can be taken down.

Makes one wonder if this is the good time to be bailing on the NRA and talking :poop::poop::poop: about our only real defense against the anti-gun libs?

If the enemy knows anything, they know how to exploit weakness. Are we happy to be feeding them?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Multiple NRATV sources tell Stephen Gutowski the staff was informed today they were being placed on a sort of unpaid leave. They won't receive pay or severance at this point and their insurance has been canceled. They were given 21 days to sign an NDA in order to reactivate their insurance.

rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The NRA seems like it had changed from years previous, and are just getting stubborn. In my opinion, I am not sure they are rowing in the right direction and that all their oar's are actually in the water working together!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ackerman has given Gutowski a statement on today's announcement that NRATV staff would be put on unpaid leave. They don't address that or the agreement they asked them to sign. They do say the NRA owes them money, though.

D-cHOUYXsAElbxx.jpg:large

Top Bottom