Thug hits a woman, Ex UFC FIGHTER KNOCKS THUG OUT.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Absolutely truthfully?
    I would probably be the one pulling her off the guy if he hit her. :):

My wife grew up in Chicago, she was raised by a Hispanic woman.
    Being the only blonde haired, blue eyed girl in the area she saw her fair share of throw downs.
    I've got 100lbs. on her and I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of what she can dish out.

My wife grew up in the country and was raised by wolfs!!! so there!!! :D

And besides if my wife wanted at me she would just wait till I went to sleep!!! then Lights out for me!! :D

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I don't get it, we've gone from offering our opinions on a posted video to putting down someone's character for the opinion they shared. What gives?

Oh c'mon, it was a joke...Hence the smiley.

And whose to say it's wrong to carry one of these bad boys?

john-mayer-man-purse-nc-thumb.jpg

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Of all the injustices in the world that I've witnessed, watching a grown man get his arse handed to him by someone much smaller for punching a woman with her back towards the aggressor really makes me smile. Somewhere at the heart of this is justice... and mercy because the whole mob didn't take turns curb stomping him.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    i almost got arrested in minneapolis because some mope decided to go into a sandwich shop and drag a woman outside by her hair. i dont have it on video, and it wasnt nearly that bad ass, but its still a fond memory of mine. i managed to keep my shirt on the whole time too.

Your shirt was ON? Man, you just ruined my fantas... I mean, the story! It was just gettin' good. :gheyhi:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Trust me, the punk won't be above risking charges for his assault to pass up the chance at millions in a civil trial. The threat was over the second the punk ran away.

Maybe crap like that is why I don't hang out in those sort of places.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Your shirt was ON? Man, you just ruined my fantas... I mean, the story! It was just gettin' good. :gheyhi:
    :orly:
    heres what COULD have happened. after i noticed what was going on i peeled off my shirt, letting my bare skin feel the cool night air. during the course of the struggle, sweat began to run down my chest, over my pecs and rippling abs, and collect itself in the waistband of my boxer briefs...

thats just a teaser for ya'. ;)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    heres what COULD have happened. after i noticed what was going on i peeled off my shirt, letting my bare skin feel the cool night air. during the course of the struggle, sweat began to run down my chest, over my pecs and rippling abs, and collect itself in the waistband of my boxer briefs...

1245228550_jack_nicholson.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

In my minds eye you were going commando. dang.

:D

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Sorry to interrupt the fantasy.

Huerta fights at 155lbs, that other guy looks to go 210lbs to me, Huerta may not have even thrown the first punch maybe he just asked the woman beater WTF his problem is and the guy decided to throw down.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sorry to interrupt the fantasy.

Huerta fights at 155lbs, that other guy looks to go 210lbs to me, Huerta may not have even thrown the first punch maybe he just asked the woman beater WTF his problem is and the guy decided to throw down.

***Now that I'm done with my "citizens arrest" excuse(for argument's sake)***

You can clearly see billy bad ass ready to throw down with with the smaller Huerta, until you see Roger's boys running in telling him not to do anything. At that point, I'm guessing billy catches wind that Roger "The Ice Cream Truck" Huerta is a pro MMA fighter and that's when you see billy run for his life like the little b**** that he is.

BTW(moot point), Huerta fights at 155, but he hasn't fought in 3 months and I don't believe he has another fight scheduled yet, so he was probably closer to 175-180(not that it matters, because the other guy was "bigger" until he realized who he was about to fight).

Last edited:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    The sad thing is, it was only that 1 guy that did anything. I would have liked to seen that guy mobbed.

Yep, everyone just sat and watched and then did nothing........... Im glad he got K.O'd

But again in typical INGO fashion there are those that have to play arm chair QB and or break out the legal books........ the dude knocked a chick out...then found out he bit off more then he could chew.......

+1 FOR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    ***Now that I'm done with my "citizens arrest" excuse(for argument's sake)***

You can clearly see billy bad ass ready to throw down with with the smaller Huerta, until you see Roger's boys running in telling him not to do anything. At that point, I'm guessing billy catches wind that Roger "The Ice Cream Truck" Huerta is a pro MMA fighter and that's when you see billy run for his life like the little b**** that he is.

BTW(moot point), Huerta fights at 155, but he hasn't fought in 3 months and I don't believe he has another fight scheduled yet, so he was probably closer to 175-180(not that it matters, because the other guy was "bigger" until he realized who he was about to fight).

We're still missing the part where the shirts come off, maybe big boy decided to push "little" Roger and thats what got it going for real. Some guy does run in there before big boy backs off but I still would like to see the part where the fight really started.

Roger is probably not at 155 but he still looks pretty lean there.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    This a..hole will sue Roger and gets a new car and some bling. He got his a.. whooped by a celebrity, I just hope Roger used common sense and got the guy to come at him as a threat.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom