• ...and so much more!
  • ramick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Huntington
    IrishSon of Liberty said:
    I firmly believe that she's currently more qualified that Obama ever was to run this country, and regardless of how the wannabe-mainstream-media spins things, I believe she'd take Obama to task in any form of debate.

QUOTE "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

Except geography of course. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Sarah Palin represents exactly what the founding fathers envisioned. A citizen legislator. And the liberals so want that not to be the case! She hasn't lost her core values to a lifetime political career. I would vote for anyone with her values, and there are a few good candidates with those same values to consider.
    THANK YOU!!! Rep'd

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I think Palin is a conservative clone of Obama. Like Obama Palin is an empty suit. She has a great personality with very little substance to back it up. She does seem to have a bit more experience than Obama though.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    QUOTE "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

Except geography of course. :D

"Which of these three, do you think, was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of the robbers?"

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Unfortunately, she was going broke defending herself from court actions as governor; money that the state of Alaska doesn't reimburse. These attorney fees don't come cheap and went far to hurt her family. Given the amount of debt she accumulated in legal fees, she made the right decision.

So in so far as whom you support, we should all be thankful that there a number of clear choices in potential candidates now. I haven't seen such differences in the political field since Reagan.

If that's the case, what happened to all the lawsuits? Do they just magically vanish when you resign, publish a book, conduct a coast to coast book tour, speak at Republican fundraisers, become a cable news host, and vacation in Hawaii (visorgate)?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    All said lawsuits, to my knowledge, were heard and dismissed, brought to verdict without conviction, nor liability.

As a private citizen, Palin became free of any constraints that she faced as governor, to engage in free enterprise, and without potential conflicts of interest. If she can use her national visibility, and or notoriety to make a couple of bucks to make up for what she lost and then some, then more power to her.

So you are saying, after all of these lawsuits were dismissed, the reason she resigned was to avoid another round of lawsuits, ones that would have the taxpayer foot the bill? Wouldn't the populist move be to demonize those who are suing and point out just how much money they are wasting? Perhaps, ask state officials to investigate the parties bringing these supposed frivolous lawsuit? Instead, she quit. Are these same parties bringing as many suits against the new governor, Palin's old number two?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    She is real and down to earth, not an elitist. That scares the hell out of those on the left and right who are a part of the establishment. In my book that is reason enough to support her.

That is just how I feel about her. And look at those who have held the office (including the current overlord) Just How Bad Could She Be?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I like her and I like her views on things.
    I don't think she will be the best chance to knock Obama out of office, unless things get even worse for him then they are right now. I think the left put some good stink on her as far as people viewing her as a clown. She kind of plays into it too, she has the accent and she appears too happy. Would I vote for her, hell yes I would, I am just skeptical whether the people in the middle will do it.

Blind Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    In a van, down by the river
    She's a simpleton. Lots of flash, little true substance. A lot more intelligent candidates out there that could be an effective President from the GOP.

I laugh at all the sheep that follow her. Seems the right has just as many as the left.

Top Bottom