Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Okay, here goes:

INGO sux. I'm not coming back.

I think she was joking with Chezuki.

If she doesn't come back though, it shows she has more balls than the guys who frequently make veiled attention seeking threats and "I'm leaving..." threads. :rolleyes:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Aw, you guys do care. *hugs*

I'm not leaving for good. The post was a mockery of the huge whine-fest threads where people announce their glorious exit.

It just coincided with some real life developments that have (a) left me with little time for participating recently and (b) will probably keep me from participation for a bit longer. It's a voluntary hiatus. I still lurk, but have to do so logged out because the temptation to post is too great. :): The INGO time suck phenomenon. I could never leave voluntary. Too much invested on too many levels. And INGO is just too good of a news source, believe it or not. Even if I got the ban hammer for the rest of eternity, I'd still have to read it for my news. :D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I'm not leaving for good. The post was a mockery of the huge whine-fest threads where people announce their glorious exit.

It just coincided with some real life developments that have (a) left me with little time for participating recently and (b) will probably keep me from participation for a bit longer. It's a voluntary hiatus. I still lurk, but have to do so logged out because the temptation to post is too great. :): The INGO time suck phenomenon. I could never leave voluntary. Too much invested on too many levels. And INGO is just too good of a news source, believe it or not. Even if I got the ban hammer for the rest of eternity, I'd still have to read it for my news. :D

YOUNG LADY! DO YOU REALIZE HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE?!?!?!?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well OK then...........................:):

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    902E176C-7090-4495-8658-0A858E615D7D_zpsnf555fgp.jpg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    LOL! I think it is amusing that people get butt hurt enough to think it's all ending because of a few spoof threads and a few bans. It's alive and well and evolving with time. People will come, people will go. Those that matter hang around. Those that don't have sadly given up. Those that get banned, well... most have gotten there just deserts.

:popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LOL! I think it is amusing that people get butt hurt enough to think it's all ending because of a few spoof threads and a few bans. It's alive and well and evolving with time. People will come, people will go. Those that matter hang around. Those that don't have sadly given up. Those that get banned, well... most have gotten there just deserts.

:popcorn:

A few who think having some fun and injecting a bit of humor is just so wrong. Reminds me of my parents and I did not like either of them very much.......:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom