• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Or, let the problem get solved from within. Did you notice a mod recently resigned for the exact reason we've been discussing recently? I'm hoping mods will notice the problem from within and stop putting the blame on users (who aren't ENTIRELY culpable). There exist less-than-perfect mods, they aren't infallible. We have to live with it until changes are made. Until then, I'll continue enjoying INGO.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que's still here and his banner still reads "Moderator." Maybe the resignation was not accepted?

Burl, the fact is, I was asked to consider staying on, but was certainly free to step down. I received a PM from one member who caused me to really take a look at myself and I realized I allowed myself to go down a path I usually stay away from. I did receive several supportive messages, as well, and I won't allow this one matter to make me walk away. I will simply concentrate on moderating and connecting with the people with whom I've developed good relationships. The rest is just not important in my life.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have been a member of this forum for a long time. I've seen members come and go. Some of those members, I was glad to see go, others, I miss.

IMO, there's a few members on INGO right now that really make this place great. If they ever choose to leave, INGO will never be the same, and Fenway might as well just pull the plug forever.

I won't reveal who I think these members are, but I will say that QUE is one of them. And he's one of 2 that have posted in this thread.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have been a member of this forum for a long time. I've seen members come and go. Some of those members, I was glad to see go, others, I miss.

IMO, there's a few members on INGO right now that really make this place great. If they ever choose to leave, INGO will never be the same, and Fenway might as well just pull the plug forever.

I won't reveal who I think these members are, but I will say that QUE is one of them. And he's one of 2 that have posted in this thread.

Gee thanks!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    There are a lot of awesome people on this board I am sure we agree, but there are a handful only that really put a lot into it and put good information out. There's several members that I click on no matter what they post because I know it will be quality, entertaining, packed with features, etc.. I don't need to name names but there are several in this thread, and I am not claiming to be anybody that means squat. Just my opinion.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    There are a lot of awesome people on this board I am sure we agree, but there are a handful only that really put a lot into it and put good information out. There's several members that I click on no matter what they post because I know it will be quality, entertaining, packed with features, etc.. I don't need to name names but there are several in this thread, and I am not claiming to be anybody that means squat. Just my opinion.

Thank you.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Sometimes I log on to INGO and I don't have any new PMs or repz! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I DEMAND ACTION!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom