This is EXACTLY why our Long Gun Classified section disgusts me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I love how the one who starts threads like these rarely ever comes back into the thread after the first few posts.

It appears as though this may be printcraft waiting for OP to deliver...

1262055260350.jpg

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Just now got on again. Goodness me. I had no idea this thread would get so much attention.
    I feel like I'm a catholic, homosexual, african american at a neo Nazi 10 year reunion, arriving late to bring my dish of kosher appetizers to share with everyone.
    I'm dreadfully sorry I offended so many of you with outstanding post counts.
    Please accept my apologies and help me break bread amongst us, bring some fine cheese, to go with my and everyone else's high quality whineee. :ingo:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Just now got on again. Goodness me. I had no idea this thread would get so much attention.
    I feel like I'm a catholic, homosexual, african american at a neo Nazi 10 year reunion, arriving late to bring my dish of kosher appetizers to share with everyone.
    Please accept my apologies and help me break bread amongst us, bring some fine cheese, to go with my and everyone else's high quality whineee. :ingo:

:lmfao:

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Neo Nazi.... kosher is Jewish.
    Nazis hate Jews, catholics, and obviously everything else listed.
    That's how I feel :'(

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I don't think anyone was truly offended. We just see so much of this type of thread. Although I can understand it may be annoying to see something that you consider high priced, the bottom line is that you don't HAVE to buy it. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying how it is. If I don't like the price of something I don't complain about it. I just shop elsewhere.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Speaking of neo Nazis, I wonder if they would be outraged that a Russian m44 is the same price as a quality K98

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Sns is trying to get rid of a squishy chocolate squirrel if you're interested.

Top Bottom