This is EXACTLY why our Long Gun Classified section disgusts me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Of course, ham and beans are nasty too...

I've never had cornbread that I thought was good.

Shocked.gif

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Right...he has never tasted the savory blend of Ham&beans/scratch built corn bread my Momma used to make.

Mine is pretty good but the CB is box built.

My mom used boxed cornbread mix too with a little extra sugar. Hot cast iron skillet, a little bacon grease, pop it in the oven... mmmmm :drool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My mom used boxed cornbread mix too with a little extra sugar. Hot cast iron skillet, a little bacon grease, pop it in the oven... mmmmm :drool:

Sounds real close......And real good.

We put carrots/tatters/onions and hand cut ham chunks in our beans. More of a stew and man is it good. Fall is coming....time for some winter food.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Right...he has never tasted the savory blend of Ham&beans/scratch built corn bread my Momma used to make.

Mine is pretty good but the CB is box built.

Never box built anything here. Ever. If I can't make it from scratch I don't need it (with the exception of cake on occasion). That's how my momma did it and that's how I do it.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Look for yourselves folks. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long-guns-rifles-shotguns/312158-m44.html
    I can't believe someone would honestly have the audacity to post an M44 for $450. Is this thing have gold somewhere hidden in the stock? Does it come with 4 grams of cocaine? I mean seriously!
    I have 2 Tula M44's both of which I bought from the LGS a year ago and 2 months ago for $140 and $175... Yes M44's not T56's or any other countries variant... Tula M44's.

The Long gun Classified section is out of control here. I understand "free Market" and all that stuff because I'll get flamed for that, but I honestly dont care. The people who post this kind of crap on a local community social network/group deserve to get insulted by someone for insulting all of our intelligence, and I'll be the one that gladly does it. Its not January 2013 anymore folks. You can stop with the ridiculousness!
    Ill find you one and sell it to you for $400 and Ill even put a fake gold necklace in the buttstock since you adore shiney things so much. ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom