• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    My 5 year old outside A/C unit took a dump today. Figured out it was the dual run compacitor on my own. However, now it makes a terrible winding noise when I kickstart the fan blade myself. Wondering if I let it sit and try to run to long and the comnpressor is about to go now too. Uggh.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Passengers in my car who somehow can't see fit to be ready to get out when we arrive. "Did you not see this coming?! You had 15 minutes to prepare, and you're still surprised when my door opens."

Driving a school bus and the kids know their order of stops and when they should be getting ready to get off the bus and yet wait till after you have stopped to think about getting ready to get off.

parents not having their kids ready when the bus arrives on time every day..
    parents not having their kids out because there .25 inches of snow on the ground.

people who think big rigs/buses can stop on a dime or give the driver of large vehicle a bad look/gesture when that said truck/bus gets on your ass because you didnt leave enough room for us to stop.

people who go around a bus/truck thinking they are the ones causing the traffic issue to realize now they are the traffic issue and want the bus/truck to let them back over.

people who think its easy to get 40,000 or 80,000 pounds moving or stopped.

kids who know they are lying, know you know they are, and they still continue even after they see them selfs on tape denying they did what they did.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Driving a school bus and the kids know their order of stops and when they should be getting ready to get off the bus and yet wait till after you have stopped to think about getting ready to get off.

parents not having their kids ready when the bus arrives on time every day..
    parents not having their kids out because there .25 inches of snow on the ground.

people who think big rigs/buses can stop on a dime or give the driver of large vehicle a bad look/gesture when that said truck/bus gets on your ass because you didnt leave enough room for us to stop.

people who go around a bus/truck thinking they are the ones causing the traffic issue to realize now they are the traffic issue and want the bus/truck to let them back over.

people who think its easy to get 40,000 or 80,000 pounds moving or stopped.

kids who know they are lying, know you know they are, and they still continue even after they see them selfs on tape denying they did what they did.

Lemme guess...You're a school bus driver?:dunno:

:):

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    People who do things half a$$. Do it right the first time, save us both the grief.
    Tailgaters...If your in that big of a hurry, leave before me.
    Paying for a pop at the gas station, the person in front of you decides to buy lottery tickets, scratch them off, redeem them, buy more, repeat.
    Insurance companies, they will be the first to take your money, God forbid they have to pony up, without ten phone calls. :xmad:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    loud car stereos where you here the bass/even just the music/words a mile away.
    (dont get me wrong, i have a pretty decent home stereo system that can be loud, but im not bugging anyone else with what i listen to on it... my closest neighbors are about 500 feet away and my stereo isnt that powerfull unless the winders are open and its quiet outside which never happens.

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    pretty sure i was assaulted and merely defending myself.

Yes sir, we can agree there, but legally you must ask yourself at what point did "defending myself" end and your assault on him begin. I would say about the time he could only cover his face to stop your kicks and when you mounted him and slapped him over and over in his face just because you could. While we can all agree it was funny, the fact that you didn't take your chance to flee and you in fact waited for his lady to move his vehicle so you part in the spot, well, just wouldn't look good in court no matter how funny it was. :rockwoot: <---- What I would have been doing if I could have witnessed it!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Slow people in the fast lane, God I HATE that..

People who think the left lane is the fast/slow/exact speed limit/their lane irritate me.

It's a PASSING lane. Unless you are PASSING stay right. Unless you are PASSING GTF out of the way.

If, IF, I am passing tuff cookies. Keep your britches on, don't zoom up on my right as soon as there is a car lenght between me and the guy I AM PASSING, stay off my bumper and don't give me the finger and I'll move over to the right just as soon as I'm a safe distance in front of the vehicle I JUST PASSED.

Fly past me on the horn, giving me the finger, shaking your fist and cut over in front of me so close I can't read your plate number to the 911 operator and I guarantee you are going to get a good long look at my butt end at 5MPH under the limit, if you stay on the road long enough.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    what gave it away? lol

I'm just that good.:D

Yes sir, we can agree there, but legally you must ask yourself at what point did "defending myself" end and your assault on him begin. I would say about the time he could only cover his face to stop your kicks and when you mounted him and slapped him over and over in his face just because you could. While we can all agree it was funny, the fact that you didn't take your chance to flee and you in fact waited for his lady to move his vehicle so you part in the spot, well, just wouldn't look good in court no matter how funny it was. :rockwoot: <---- What I would have been doing if I could have witnessed it!

Where is the full story for this?

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    can you believe this guy? hes sure got a wild imagination...

Top Bottom