Things I saw at Walmart in a 20 min. visit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I use to like Walmart, but now I'd rather have my eyes gouged out instead of going.

You'd think that common sense would tell you to put aluminum baking dishes in the baking aisle. But nooooooo! I finally found them with the glass pyrex dishes at the other end of the store!

I'm a plus size gal, but geesh!, If I see Daisy Dukes on one more fat chick in stillettos, I'm gonna hurl!

28 checkout lanes, and only 5 open on a Friday nite!

While waiting in said checkout, I got the privilege of listening to some punk saying the "MF" word religiously. When I turned around he had about 4 children under the age of 6 with him. Nice.

Then the person in front of me was talking on her cell phone and not watching her 2 year old. He fell out of the cart head first and landed on the cement floor. Instead of hanging up, she continued to talk and rubbed the childs head vigorously. Ouch!

The final straw was when I was paying for my stuff. My total was $27.38
    I gave him $30.40 After watching him struggle to make change, I finally told him how much I should get back. I was polite but he wasn't. He told me I should have just taken the change from $30 because this was too much trouble.

Never again!

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I gave him $30.40 After watching him struggle to make change, I finally told him how much I should get back. I was polite but he wasn't. He told me I should have just taken the change from $30 because this was too much trouble.

Never again!

Kids these days.......... Dont they know you just tell the computer how much the customer paid, and it tells you how much change to give back. Geez, it aint like its rocket science or anything. :dunno:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I use to like Walmart, but now I'd rather have my eyes gouged out instead of going.

You'd think that common sense would tell you to put aluminum baking dishes in the baking aisle. But nooooooo! I finally found them with the glass pyrex dishes at the other end of the store!

I'm a plus size gal, but geesh!, If I see Daisy Dukes on one more fat chick in stillettos, I'm gonna hurl!

28 checkout lanes, and only 5 open on a Friday nite!

While waiting in said checkout, I got the privilege of listening to some punk saying the "MF" word religiously. When I turned around he had about 4 children under the age of 6 with him. Nice.

Then the person in front of me was talking on her cell phone and not watching her 2 year old. He fell out of the cart head first and landed on the cement floor. Instead of hanging up, she continued to talk and rubbed the childs head vigorously. Ouch!

Never again!

You wanted $3.02 back in change?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I quit going back when the were trying to make snapper lawn movers move oversea and cheapen price/quality on mowers. My wife still goes. To make her stop going I always make her buy me about 40 dollars in ammo so the bill is always more expensive than going to kroger.

Wall-mart is evil.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Indy... dude.. we've been over this, "What has been seen can't be unseen" thing before. This wasn't cool.

Here use this.

images

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, I always do that too. I'd much rather have back more bills instead of a ton of loose change.
    Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, that was my point! I don't like alot of change and would rather have the bills. I always throw my pennies in the "give a penny, take a penny" cup. It must be a girl thing! LOL:)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Vote with your dollars. The only time I go to Wal-Mart is if I am out of bulk-purchased ammo... I'm not saying this to be a snob; I'm poor.

I just hate going to the store where customer service is not a priority.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Yes, that was my point! I don't like alot of change and would rather have the bills. I always throw my pennies in the "give a penny, take a penny" cup. It must be a girl thing! LOL:)

Maybe not an "all girl" thing.

I'd rather have the change for my change jar. At the end of the month, when my budget has been spent, I usually get a good $200 to play with. :) It comes in handy. That being said, we TRY to get change rather than bills. It's almost like Forgotten money.

We're odd like that, though.

Sounds like a jacked up trip to Walmart. The part that gets me the most is the people throwing the "F" bomb around when they have kids there, Or *I* have my child in hearing distance. I've been known to flip out at people like this.
    I too talk like a Sailor. NEVER around my child.

Top Bottom