Things I saw at Walmart in a 20 min. visit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    My all time favorite is to go to wally world at 5 pm on a friday. Paying for 2 cases of soda in self checkout lane with pennies and nickles is priceless!
    All of you that are having so much fun pointing out others faults should take a deep breath. I have to take a deep breath and smile at work everytime someone forgets their medication list or allergies when they come to the hospital. My personal favorites are the people that let their kids play on the floor or tell me that I should know their medications or allergies cause they just "been to my doctors office!"
    Would love to tell them what is going through my head but instead ask for patience and talk with my patients ...while smiling.
    I find the whole "change" thing frustrating also but, after living in Georgia and seeing someone empty the contents of their wallet cause they couldnt count...it all becomes "small stuff."

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Go back and pay for your ammo.

I finally managed to get the time to do it this morning on the way home from work. Was running late on my way down to Greenfield Saturday so didn't get to do it then.

The lady at the customer service counter practically had to put her jaw back in place when I told her I hadn't gotten charged for it but was back to pay for it. :):

Top Bottom