• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Just had about 5K worth of stuff stolen out of my garage. Putting up a camera system this weekend.

Approximate location if you want us to know? Anything major people should keep their eyes open for? I know a lot of us on here spend plenty of time on craigslist and floating around pawnshops. Just a thought.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Nobody for anybody but themselves. They don't respect anybody.
    Well, lets look at who raised todays young-mid generations. Mcdonalds, Sesame Street, '60s liberal hippies, public school system, welfare, nintendo, atari..........family court(divorce court), etc.......Not seeing much of a family unit going on here, not even seeing much parenting taking place........Not even seeing a whole lot of anything family related in the list except maybe the commercialized holidays. Don't get me wrong, there are those that WERE raised properly or close to it, but WE aren't out there doing this crap either.....I'm just saying that the break down of the family unit (where we learn proper behaviors) took a serious nose dive in it's already rapid descent after the '70s.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Approximate location if you want us to know? Anything major people should keep their eyes open for? I know a lot of us on here spend plenty of time on craigslist and floating around pawnshops. Just a thought.

Some of the most notable.

A folding Bike Friday bike like this, New World Tourist only black and fairly large:

smallpocketsport0column.jpg

A Craftsman 28 in red 9hp snowblower with a Tecumseh engine.

A "The Silent Paint Stripper" in a yellow box. An infrared paint stripper with scrapers.

A flat black large Schwinn older mountain bike with an extension to bring the handlebars up and bar ends, (I think blue), mechanical disc brakes.

I tried to put my rifle in a post but it got canned because I am supposed to PM a mod for that.

Top Bottom