• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    There have been several robries, and a shooting/stabing in Columbus. With the economy in horrible shape, and Christmas around the corner people are getting desperate. Everyone stay safe!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    on an unrelated note, where does everyone live and what kind of stuff do they have in their houses?

Stuff: Everything that use to be in ihateiraq's place.
    :D

But for those of you that really want to know just look up the "IN gun owner's database online at HT and you can go shopping!"
    :laugh:;)

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Stuff: Everything that use to be in ihateiraq's place.
    :D

But for those of you that really want to know just look up the "IN gun owner's database online at HT and you can go shopping!"
    :laugh:;)

gasp! everything includes my daughter...youll be back in about 20 minutes to return it all.

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    Not only in Columbus but everywhere. Media is not reporting all the crime as they don't want to panic the sheeple. Watching your back has never been more important!

Fireman85

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    its not just columbus. I mean i always thought indy was bad but never thought that a kid would shoot another on in franklin over drugs.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    never thought that a kid would shoot another on in franklin over drugs.

Happened about 15 years ago to an acquaintance of mine who lived in Franklin. He fell in with the wrong crowd, and his "friends" ended up shooting him several times in the head during a drug buy/setup and dumping his body in an Indy area park. Crime happens anywhere and everywhere.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dear Robber.

I really have nothing of any value in my house.

Really, I'm not exaggerating. If you want to steal my crap, fine. You'll be disappointed.

I have one nice TagHeuer watch that I never wear and keep in a box in the basement (you'll never find that) and the woman has no expensive jewelry, just the crafty stuff made from rocks and junk. She seems pretty attached to her endless Rubbermaid boxes of stuff, but don't worry, we'll work something out.

You'll never find my small assortment of firearms. And even if you did, the two mean cats would jump on your head and scratch your eyeballs. Unless you give them a secret treat.

So come on in when I'm not around. Help yourself to the crappy, small, but alarmingly heavy TV and outdated audio equipment. There are two slow and near obsolete laptops around somewhere. And if you're the reading type of felon, please take some of the boxes of books that are down there. I've been meaning to haul them to the used bookstore, but I'm sure you enjoy them yourself. I'll help you move the couches if you set up an appointment.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    In my parents neighborhood there have been several break ins, the last (yesterday) was an armed break in and robbery with owners home. Friend's parents house was broken into, keys taken and garage opened while they were sleeping. Luckily the dog chased em off but dog got hurt.

Bank around the corner got robbed with an implied gun, agian.

Store down the street held up at gunpoint.

Several home robberies over the weekend that were in the paper. I have no doubt there's more that didn't make the cut.

USPS mail carrier robbed at gunpoint by 3 in Highland.

Honestly I'm scared now. There's excrement skimming the tips of the fan blades...

Last edited:

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    I like the decals that a friend of mine has pasted on each of his entry doors. It says:"BURGLER! NOTHING IN THIS HOME IS WORTH YOUR LIFE! Remember with tax dollars coming in to local governments at new lows, very few county prosecutors will even attempt to prosecute or challenge self defense claims.

Top Bottom