• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    What makes them "herd" up? Pheromones? It would seem to me that they would sort of wander apart not together. Has that been explained? I had to lol at the end of talking dead tonight. "The megaherd always has the right of way."

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was explained in the comic book. One zombie hears something, sees something, that gives it a motivational imperative to go that-a-way. Then another zombie sees/hears that zombie and figures it knows where it's going. Maybe there are tasty brains in that direction. One zombie becomes two, becomes 6, becomes 25, becomes 111, becomes 2,563. Without higher mental function to reevaluate, they just all keep going in the same direction.

And Talking Dead is an hour show. It's still on. And Marilyn Manson has had some insightful comments.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    And Talking Dead is an hour show. It's still on. And Marilyn Manson has had some insightful comments.

I have to disagree. MM was by far the most irratating guest I've seen on that show. That was a complete train wreck. He was obviously impaired.
    I've seen Manson in other interviews and he has some very intelligent things to say every so often. This was just bad. I felt embarrassed for him.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I have to disagree. MM was by far the most irratating guest I've seen on that show. That was a complete train wreck. He was obviously impaired.
    I've seen Manson in other interviews and he has some very intelligent things to say every so often. This was just bad. I felt embarrassed for him.

^^my thoughts exactly.
    I was getting kinda frustrated when one of the other guests would try and make a statement and Manson would just butt in a ramble for a minute and a half...i thought the host Chris handled it pretty well though, even though he was obviously irritated by it...Chris Hardwick to Manson: "Yes! Yes! I may not agree with you but thats the first thing youve said all night that i understood":laugh:

bkeesler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, I was curious as to why we care what Jack Osborne and Manson think about what's going on in the show. I watch the Talking Dead to hear points from the cast and producers. Not two individuals who's cultural relevance went out with boy bands.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I enjoyed the episode! Can't wait to see how Rick handles Carol's actions, looks like they decide they can't wait for the group to get back and go out on a side quest. Talking dead sucked, I couldn't stand MM what so ever. Blah

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    ^^my thoughts exactly.
    I was getting kinda frustrated when one of the other guests would try and make a statement and Manson would just butt in a ramble for a minute and a half...i thought the host Chris handled it pretty well though, even though he was obviously irritated by it...Chris Hardwick to Manson: "Yes! Yes! I may not agree with you but thats the first thing youve said all night that i understood":laugh:

I quit watching about halfway in. Who cares what that dude said? I heard from a co-worker over lunch today that MM said fans at his shows were mindless zombies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom