• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    So, the noise issue is outside the realm of believability, but Walkers aren't? :dunno:

:D

The suspension of disbelief requires that a series keep its own internal logic on a frequent basis. Zombies are part of the world of the show: my suspension of disbelief handles that. Daryl riding a loud motorcycle while everyone else is trying to tiptoe about and not make noise is simply ridiculous in the context of the show's own logic.

Rock beat me to it.

To me, the loud motorcycle is the equivalent of hearing the click of the safety as the glock is pointed or after a prolonged struggle followed by a monologue delivered at gun point, the guy with the gun decides he's going to rack the slide to show he means business.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    How about the severed Walker heads laying on the ground making snarling, gurgling noises? My wife smacks me on the shoulder every time I point them out.

Along the same line ... How would Crazy Clara's severed head boyfriend eat and be nourished without a digestive system? She would only need one serving of food ... just pick it up when it squips out the neck and stick it back in the mouth. :laugh:

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Just started watching it 2 weeks ago. Watched seasons 1, 2,and 3 on Netflix last week. Being retired has its benefits. All caught up now. Good show.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Gas is easy to come by? Rick grabs the gas can (blasted EPA mandated safety POS) douses the pallets of the pig pen and lights it up.

My son pointed out that grass around the prison was mowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom