Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The problem is, if the population gets too small, they're not going to be able to maintain genetic diversity. Then the human race dies anyway.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    My question is when Andrea ducked into that factory complex or whatever the hell it was, the Gov was still cruising around in his big ass dodge with a diesel engine. She kicks over a bowl of spoons or something, freaks a bit, and he immediately drives right up to the front door of that building. Are we supposed to believe he heard that?

Also, who cooked the Gov's biter trap?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    My question is when Andrea ducked into that factory complex or whatever the hell it was, the Gov was still cruising around in his big ass dodge with a diesel engine. She kicks over a bowl of spoons or something, freaks a bit, and he immediately drives right up to the front door of that building. Are we supposed to believe he heard that?

Also, who cooked the Gov's biter trap?

I thought the dodge was a gasser but who knows. Still funny that he found her yes but that's TV for you. I'd imagine Milton fried the walkers, we should find out this week. :cool:

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    I agree...definitely Milton, and I will go a step further and say he ends up on "Team Prison" for season 4.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Not sure what the Governor is planning to do to Andrea, gagged and handcuffed to an antique dental chair ... but if I were the writer for the next scene ...

Well, let's just say that it would be for mature audiences only. :D

I have to admit that I liked the Walker Pit BBQ. That's gotta smell divine. :n00b:

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    eh. Nothing is going to happen to her. Milton will get her free so she can waste the governor.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Not sure what the Governor is planning to do to Andrea, gagged and handcuffed to an antique dental chair ... but if I were the writer for the next scene ...

Well, let's just say that it would be for mature audiences only. :D

I have to admit that I liked the Walker Pit BBQ. That's gotta smell divine. :n00b:

A nurse friend of mine told me that one of the gismos on the table there was an obgyn tool.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    A nurse friend of mine told me that one of the gismos on the table there was an obgyn tool.

Yup. A speculum. Luckily, we guys are not acquainted with such devices (although I would swear that my doc uses one at my annual physical. I think he's looking for his watch back there.) :D

SOCOM242

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    That's what I'm thinking. He's going to go spy on the torture room like they did before, and see her there. He's going to try to rescue her, she'll get away, and he'll get killed. But Andrea will probably get tortured a bit first.

This sounds about right, but we'll see.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Ugh, I feel like we missed something...we both just saw events in the "recap" that we don't remember lol. Eh, now to go back and catch up

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom