Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I wasn't quite expecting that.

Edited: I wonder who might be in the guard tower when GOV comes calling (from the commercial)? Probably Maggie since Glen proposed.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Got to love the GOV. I mean without a good bad guy what else to do have, running and shooting mindless hordes of zombies.

Rick giving up control? Gov fighters seem to be down quite a bit. Michone on the way back (She should have followed daryle. ) Honeymoon sex sceen coming soon. Maybe the gov and a little S&M in the dentist chair. Carol and carl seem to be the defenders of the gate. The Hershal figure as preacher instead of doctor.

I still want to see the baby eaten by zombies. I just don't think that AMC will go that low even on cable.

Next week I want to see a battle. A true battle.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Anyone see the sneak preview during "talking dead"? I know, I know, I should have gone to bed and got my rest for work. However! It looks like the Gov et.al. storm the gate to an empty prison. Wouldn't it be awesome if they purposely left the prison so everyone would storm in and be trapped inside...perhaps with some explosives set...blow their @sses to kingdome come, then go back and take Woodberry?

Just a thought, but that's what I thought when I saw the preview.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I did and have very similar thoughts about next weeks episode. They showed Glen chaining up the back door (when Darryl was saying Meryl was sorry) so im thinking they filled the prison with walkers and are waiting to ambush, locking the Gov. and his lackeys inside the tombs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom