• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    See, this is interesting. Early last season, I wrote the show off, and my wife was just getting into it, which eventually brought me back into it. I've always thought the total disregard in being splattered with zombie guts was a HUGE mistake, and just down right dumb. I still have a serious problem with that aspect of it, along with someone doing something completely illogical in EVERY frikken episode, thus putting themselves, and everyone around them in extreme danger, but hey, it's no dumber than Gilligans Island, and I know every line of every episode of that show.:):

..but now we know that everyone is already infected, so the zombie guts thing is a moot point.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    See, this is interesting. Early last season, I wrote the show off, and my wife was just getting into it, which eventually brought me back into it. I've always thought the total disregard in being splattered with zombie guts was a HUGE mistake, and just down right dumb. I still have a serious problem with that aspect of it, along with someone doing something completely illogical in EVERY frikken episode, thus putting themselves, and everyone around them in extreme danger, but hey, it's no dumber than Gilligans Island, and I know every line of every episode of that show.:):

..but now we know that everyone is already infected, so the zombie guts thing is a moot point.

And we've known that for some time.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yes, everyone is a carrier, and will turn WHEN they die, but wouldn't zombie fluid in a scrape or cut be the same as a bite, speeding up the whole turning into a zombie thing? It's still very silly to me, but now I'm itching to see how the whole thing with the governor goes down!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Coincidently the only time i remember it raining was when they covered themselves in guts .... speaking of which, why dont they do that more often?

I would think because they haven't been in another situation where they were holed up and had to escape... with enough time to hack up a body and get away.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    See, this is interesting. Early last season, I wrote the show off, and my wife was just getting into it, which eventually brought me back into it. I've always thought the total disregard in being splattered with zombie guts was a HUGE mistake, and just down right dumb. I still have a serious problem with that aspect of it, along with someone doing something completely illogical in EVERY frikken episode, thus putting themselves, and everyone around them in extreme danger, but hey, it's no dumber than Gilligans Island, and I know every line of every episode of that show. :):

At least in Gilligan's Island I knew who the true villain was. If they would've drowned Gilligan in the first episode, 99% of their problems would've been resolved. :D

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Neither.....I'd pick Maggie every day.

I agree. Maggie is by far the best of the girls who are left.

For your viewing pleasure, Loren Cohan:

laurencohanapr2012.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom