• Status
    Not open for further replies.

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I hate being a gun nut in the fact that it drove me insane that during the shoot in the courtyard, no guns had any recoil at all.

RECOIL?? The gun never Cycled! There were no shell casings, no slide movement, NOTHING. It was BEYOND annoying. Glad handguns just feed magically now. Grrrr.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Watching this makes me want to take a long bath. Can't imagine having all that dried zombie crud all over me and in my clothes. Yuck. :puke:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    that stock on what ill assume was probably some 700 variation since i think hes carried one before, was so good looking.

That was a Ruger M-77. I just sold one exactly like it. Yes, you do have to work the bolt on it.
    Not sure how the attached the mag-lite suppressor onto a Glock (I think)

At least the are better armed now.

Sucks old boy got chomped.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think the series is coming along nicely. I kind of appreciate the slow beginning with character building. It gives you a sense of who's who, their thoughts and actions seem to almost make sense. If they don't make sense, at least you understand why they do what they do.

I hope they don't slow down with new character building now, with the addition of new cast members. I'd like to be involved with this group, adding an occasional person to the group, rather then getting involved with several groups of survivors.

Just hoping season three isn't all about character building with all these new characters. This episode was nice that it went right into action, decent action throughout and ended with action. Besides a few of the gun issues, which I overlook, I'd have to say I'm happy, so far.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Promise me something. If I am ever bitten by a zombie blow my head off

Can I shoot you with your AR and keep it afterwards? You know, as a keepsake of a dear friend. :D

Also, anyone think the dispute with AMC/Dish and still paying the same price would be a legit reason to get out of the contract?

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I suspect the pet food was well past its expiration date. Rick was saving Carl from a Botulism death.

When Hershel and the rest rode off from the farm in the blue truck, they left Andrea behind. She picked up a bag of guns and ammo and ran pell-mell and higgle-dee piggle-dee into the woods to be saved by Michonne[sic].

And they found more prisonners in the TV show than they found at the prison in the comic.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I liked this episode. was pretty telling that hersh would be gone, as he seemed REALLY too happy and upbeat.

Still looking for a line on the comics though.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Finally got to read this thread. Currently don't have cable and had to wait for this episode to hit iTunes. Didn't want any spoilers!

So, those suppressors were homemade, so that's a form 1 right? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom