• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Since when did the plots of a TV show make sense? Another problem with that episode was the fact that the walker that killed Dale was able to rip his guts open with his bare hands with no struggle at all but yet it didn't have the strength to pull its feet out of ankle deep mud. :dunno:

Still, its been a very enjoyable series to watch. Hope it continues that way. :yesway:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Since when did the plots of a TV show make sense? Another problem with that episode was the fact that the walker that killed Dale was able to rip his guts open with his bare hands with no struggle at all but yet it didn't have the strength to pull its feet out of ankle deep mud. :dunno:

Still, its been a very enjoyable series to watch. Hope it continues that way. :yesway:

I was expecting the walker to use the gun the kid dropped.

I still don't understand how Rick became the leader. He doesn't seem to have any leadership abilities.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    That's another plot discrepancy. It was clear the gun was left at the scene, but it shows up later in the episode.

It seems like almost every encounter someone drops a gun and runs off, yet the gun magically reappears.

Also, there's plenty of walker blood all over the place, how is it these folks aren't getting any in their eyes, mouths, open wounds, etc. :rolleyes:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It seems like almost every encounter someone drops a gun and runs off, yet the gun magically reappears.

Also, there's plenty of walker blood all over the place, how is it these folks aren't getting any in their eyes, mouths, open wounds, etc. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna assume you haven't seen all the current episodes yet and not comment on that. Don't wanna be a spoiler if you haven't seen it yet.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I'm gonna assume you haven't seen all the current episodes yet and not comment on that. Don't wanna be a spoiler if you haven't seen it yet.

I'm watching this in spite of myself. Two seasons in 1 1/2 days. I'm hoping the payoff is worth it!:D

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    OMG, the walkers are attacking and a bunch of the women are running around screaming. Don't they have anything constructive to do?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have watched a lot of the marathon while working in the shop this weekend. I am amazed at the total lack of tactical thought they use. No group that slow on the up-beat would last that long.
    Oh yeah....get some better weapons and find a nicer bunch of vehicles. Everyone's gone and nobody cares.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Why are they always breaking up into ones and twos, and always wandering off at dusk.

They need a big stockpile of ammo while they're at it. :nailbite:

And vote Rick off the island...

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Less than ten minutes...I really like all the ANTI dish network commercials :)

I HATE YOU... and I don't even know you!!!!!

Sincerely,

Pissed off Dish Network Customer.

And it really sucks too because I just got off of work after an 11 hour day,
    tired, ready to relax and just watch ____________..... But I can't.

:noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom