• Status
    Not open for further replies.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    If they completely skip over the Saviors story line in going to be pissed. I have a feeling they will, and introduce them in like three seasons. That, or the show ends before they get to them

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I really thought they were going to off another main character. I was thinking Rick's stay would get voted on and passed then he walks in carrying a dead walker but is bit. Carl has to off him in front of everyone as he turns. Now that would have been a season finale!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If they completely skip over the Saviors story line in going to be pissed. I have a feeling they will, and introduce them in like three seasons. That, or the show ends before they get to them

The show won't end anytime soon, as long as the characters remain in their roles, and don't bolt for more lucrative gigs. I think the guys running TWD are smart in this regard. The have a core group, that they keep thinning from time to time,to avoid paying huge salaries. Right now Darryl, Rick, Glenn, and Michonne are the only ones commanding top dollar.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Regarding Nicholas I do not see there being any repercussions. The guy he was trying to kill (Glen) has given him a free pass. He has come clean with his cowardice and somehow purged himself. I still think Glen should've killed him when he had the chance, but he didn't, so here we are.

I believe Rick shot Dr. Porchd**k. That is who he was aiming his gun at. Besides, now Deanna finally has to have someone she loves stuck in the head, just like the rest of the world has been doing for years! However, that may help sober up the town.

It was a cute solution with the zombies in the trucks. These "Wolves" are nothing more than a group of powertripping psychotics tearing through the countryside. It looks like they may have been responsible for hundreds of death for no real reason. That said, there must be a passel of 'em to do this much damage. I do look forward to seeing their names put in the dead book.

Doug

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Was anyone else disappointed with this whole season? What did they do? Is this how it plays out in the comics?

Sure, there were some interesting parts but who wants to see a show where they live in walls? I hope for a new direction next season.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Was anyone else disappointed with this whole season? What did they do? Is this how it plays out in the comics?

Sure, there were some interesting parts but who wants to see a show where they live in walls? I hope for a new direction next season.

Did you get to watch the TD after it? Executive producer Scott Gimple said "humans have been the biggest threat. At the start of next season that will change."

Will be interesting to see what they come up with.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron

You wont be disappointed, if it follows the comics. The world has still been turning, and we've only been seeing a selection of what a handful of people have been doing.

I'm interested to know what, if anything, is going on overseas. Anybody know of a good theorycrafting site for TWD?

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    It ain't easy coming up with a more gruesome way to kill zombies/humans. They seem to find it every season. Eating Noah's face was a new high in gore. Killing zombies now seems pretty blah....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom