• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was gonna say Rick should have lured the walkers to the meeting so they could see what it takes to fight them off, but carrying one there works too I guess.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I like Glen but I don't think I would be as good as he is. There is a thing to forgiving someone but when they SET YOU UP to bushwhack you and kill you... Bullet to the head!

Sasha, Ftr Gabriel and Maggie all together is maybe putting Sasha and Ftr Gabriel on a path to mental stability.

It does look like the Wolves will be next seasons big adversary.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well that hardened people up right quick.
    Did it? I'm not so sure. I think even after Glenn drags Nicolas's worthless, cowardly, would-be murderer ass back and Nick confesses all, I think there will still be Alexandrians inexorably wedded to the tyranny of normalcy and incapable of comprehending the precariousness of their situation and how much their lives and safety now hang by the thread of the good will of the Ricktatorship. Deanna lost her son and was still in the exile Rick camp. It took losing her husband to the hands of the threat in her midst that she was willing to tolerate to push her over the edge and sign on to the Ricktatorship herself.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Trying not to spoiler it: I just mentioned to my wife, they didn't show Rick do what we thought he did. Maybe his target was the other thing that obviously needed to be done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom