• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was wondering whether Rick was supposed to have done a Delete Pete or to have punched Reg's ticket to make sure he didn't come back as a walker, but when Talking Dead's In Memoriam listed Pete and showed that scene again, I feel it was categorical enough for me to say that Pete got deleted at the Alexandria campfire.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well at least we only have to wait for summer for the new series to start....

Who want to start the "Fear the walking dead" thread?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks like they're drawing this out much further than I thought. It should have ended on a very specific scene from the comics, but... no.

Whereas Game of Thrones TV show is going to outpace and spoil the book series before it's written...

... Walking Dead seems to be taking the slow and steady approach.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I personally thing a FTWD thread would be a good thing. it will be a separate story line.

I agree. Pete is gone. As for Glen bringing the coward back, I will guess the coward will claim glen tried to kill him. Then my guess is they will start a prison, jail and lock his ass in it. I think the good father should spend some thing there too.

I am eager to see the new roll Morgan will play. He and Michonne should click! they would make an awesome fighting team!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I personally thing a FTWD thread would be a good thing. it will be a separate story line.

I agree. Pete is gone. As for Glen bringing the coward back, I will guess the coward will claim glen tried to kill him. Then my guess is they will start a prison, jail and lock his ass in it. I think the good father should spend some thing there too.

I am eager to see the new roll Morgan will play. He and Michonne should click! they would make an awesome fighting team!

I don't think they have the resources for a jail.
    They're going to have to resort to frontier justice. Stockades maybe when/if death isn't warranted.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I don't think they have the resources for a jail.
    They're going to have to resort to frontier justice. Stockades maybe when/if death isn't warranted.

Stockades would work! These wolves guys are going to be the next big threat. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I thing Dianna might step aside and let Rick lead. Or, they rule together??

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I was wondering whether Rick was supposed to have done a Delete Pete or to have punched Reg's ticket to make sure he didn't come back as a walker, but when Talking Dead's In Memoriam listed Pete and showed that scene again, I feel it was categorical enough for me to say that Pete got deleted at the Alexandria campfire.

Yeah, I thought Deanna was saying "kill Pete" and that's what Rick did.

I hadn't even thought about Reg turning: I just assumed that was/will be taken care of as a minor issue.

They held Glenn true to his character. It was "time" to kill Nicholas, but Glenn has always kept his head on straight and has always been a helper. It wouldn't be like Glenn to kill him unless he had no other choice (ie was out there alone). Also, logic would dictate that if you come back with a gunshot wound but are holding the other guy at gunpoint rather than bringing him in dead: you are clearly the merciful one. The last Glenn knew, the goal was still to win folks over at the meeting.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Stockades would work! These wolves guys are going to be the next big threat. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I thing Dianna might step aside and let Rick lead. Or, they rule together??

If she were depressed after losing her son, it's gonna be worse now.
    Lost her husband.
    Right in front of her.
    And, it was because they didn't follow Rick's advice.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Well, really enjoyed the finale for starters! I thought a lot of good stuff went on, every show should be 90 minutes!!! I look forward to the wolves happenings, they seem to have a grasp on how to handle walkers at least. Not how to load a gun it seems but whatever. Ha! I was left wondering if Glenn would make it back alive, guess we will see. Great show!

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    They producer Scott Gimple (sp?) said that for the group humans have been the greatest threat lately and that was about to change. I think that we will see more and more of the traps that the Wolves set. It would be great if the group would learn from these as a way to easily take care of groups of walkers without using a bunch of ammo. As we've learned though nothing good lasts in this show and it all quickly goes to hell and they can go anywhere with the series at this point.

Finale was excellent and had a lot of good action. Really glad Morgan and Rick are back together. I thought it was really interesting how Morgan use to look crazy and that when he finally got back up with Rick is when he's covered with zombie matter and is shooting a guy in the head.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They producer Scott Gimple (sp?) said that for the group humans have been the greatest threat lately and that was about to change. I think that we will see more and more of the traps that the Wolves set. It would be great if the group would learn from these as a way to easily take care of groups of walkers without using a bunch of ammo. As we've learned though nothing good lasts in this show and it all quickly goes to hell and they can go anywhere with the series at this point.

Finale was excellent and had a lot of good action. Really glad Morgan and Rick are back together. I thought it was really interesting how Morgan use to look crazy and that when he finally got back up with Rick is when he's covered with zombie matter and is shooting a guy in the head.

Imagine if Rick hadn't noticed the gate.
    If a walker or two got one of the families, turned them. Next thing you know, towns crawling with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom