Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You can't just exile people...

93GPt6e.jpg

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As for the W walkers, and the one tied to the tree, was she wearing a dress? Who the hell wears a dress out in the woods in the zombie apocalypse?
    I think she was naked, but having been disembowelled, she was utterly sans mammaries and her entrails were hanging down hiding her genitals. I think there is a sad commentary on American culture that it's preferable to see a depiction of a disembowelment than to allow a visual depiction of female genitalia.

As mentioned, in the comic, Glenn is killed by the badass of badasses, Negan with his barbed wire wrapped baseball bat named Lucille. However, also in the comic, Carol is already dead and Sofia was being raised by Maggie and Glenn. The Comics are really more of what you'd call guidelines than actual rules.
    [video=youtube;6GMkuPiIZ2k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GMkuPiIZ2k[/video]

I could see them killing Maggie, the last of the Greene clan, and then playing merry hob with Glenn's emotions going forward.

Daryl's got too much of a fan following and is too useful plot-wise to kill off.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Finally caught the episode thanks to DVR. That Glock is going to show up again. Previews showed a distraught Glenn. Just sayin.

Oh and banishing Rick is too obvious. There will a twist next week.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The finale is 90 minutes- I'm hoping its not just an hour of talking with only a few minutes of action. I'm looking forward to what happens with Glenn and how we reacts to someone messing with him.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Dang! I hope our internet speed is up for the show this Sunday.

We don't have television service right now. This year we bought the series on Google Play. Their availability of current episode has been disappointing. Itunes used to have the show at midnight, right after the regular broadcast. Amazon has it be the next morning. Sometimes Google Play is taking over 24 hours.

We just signed up for "Sling" which includes AMC, but no pause or rewind. When you've been used to DVRing or downloading everything, it's funny to go back to listening intently to every word and actually timing your breaks to commercials :)

Our internet is a bit buggy lately so.... I'm gonna go bananas if the show starts cutting out :P

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    e3f7d77f4774031140b5f5b463389bd4.jpg

just rewatching the episode and it occurs to me that no one is saying anything to the residents about the stupidity of using their electric lights at night

You talk about spotting their neighborhood: that would do it.

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Just had a strange thought go through my pea brain.

Season finale:

#1) Rick gets kicked out. Somehow the "gang" goes along with this. Ok so far?

#2) Rick is outside all alone. Morgan has been following along. We have seen him. Morgan comes in and saves/rescues Rick. This would justify the few scenes we have seen with Morgan all season.

#3) Simultaneously Alexandria is hit by the Wolves! Taken over damn quick by violent, vicious people who are pure hell on wheels. Town puts up a fight but loses. This would justify the story of Noah's group and the "W's" carved in to skulls.

#4) Outside Rick knows Daryl and Aaron are out and which direction they went.

So the season finale is Alexandria taken by wolves and we wait for next season where Rick, Morgan, Daryl and Aaron come to the rescue!

I think it would make a helluva cliffhanger!

Now I just have to wait a bit less than 72 hours to see how badly I've gotten it...:dunno:

Regards,

Doug

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Well Doug I do suspect there is some version of "people or herd attacking Alexandria ultimately causing union of the Rick's group with the originals"..... and your version is one way of doing that :)

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Dang! I hope our internet speed is up for the show this Sunday.

We don't have television service right now. This year we bought the series on Google Play. Their availability of current episode has been disappointing. Itunes used to have the show at midnight, right after the regular broadcast. Amazon has it be the next morning. Sometimes Google Play is taking over 24 hours.

We just signed up for "Sling" which includes AMC, but no pause or rewind. When you've been used to DVRing or downloading everything, it's funny to go back to listening intently to every word and actually timing your breaks to commercials :)

Our internet is a bit buggy lately so.... I'm gonna go bananas if the show starts cutting out :P
    Be careful with Sling and AMC. We have it and I've yet to be able to watch an episode of TWD on it. After doing some research, it seems they've oversold their capability and since TWD is pretty much top of the pile, everyone and their brother is watching it, causing their system to spaz and die. I had to watch last week's episode on a livestream elsewhere on the net.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Be careful with Sling and AMC. We have it and I've yet to be able to watch an episode of TWD on it. After doing some research, it seems they've oversold their capability and since TWD is pretty much top of the pile, everyone and their brother is watching it, causing their system to spaz and die. I had to watch last week's episode on a livestream elsewhere on the net.
    any other suggestions of where to watch online?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I am a bit slow, but it just dawned on me. The title of the season finale is "Conquer!" Now I sure as heck know it won't be Deanna's group conquering Ricks group. So either Rick will take over OR some other group will come in and take over.

Regards,

Doug

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    fyi, the Wolves AREN'T a stand-in for the Saviors. We wont be seeing "N" until probably the mid or end of next season

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom