Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That's right. So, maybe Morgan's off the deep end?

If you give this some serious thought.....who would not be right on or over the edge living in these conditions.
    Not really sure how my mind could remain intact.
    So easy to return back to the cave dweller that is inside all of us.

I can see him marking walkers.
    But not too sure about the living.
    Unless he's gone so far to need them as bait.

ccrubaugh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    fishers
    I can see the original group splitting up with Rick, Carol, and Sasha convinced that the people are worthless and will fail under the current rule. While Glen, Michonne, Maggie and others want to conform. Its going to be a wild Seasons end!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I can see him marking walkers.
    But not too sure about the living.
    Unless he's gone so far to need them as bait.

One thing is becoming clear, that is someone is killing people - live people - and marking them for some reason. I'd take these as warnings. All the walker parts from the other neighborhood had "W" marked on them, so we can assume who ever marked those is who took over that neighborhood and killed all the people. They are a dangerous group and a force with whom to be reckoned. I think these are warnings. If so, there's a storm coming and the sanctuary of Alexandria is in danger - a danger they know nothing about.

JBishop

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    New Albany
    I can see the original group splitting up with Rick, Carol, and Sasha convinced that the people are worthless and will fail under the current rule. While Glen, Michonne, Maggie and others want to conform. Its going to be a wild Seasons end!

Plus someone will get killed. My money is on Glen.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For a season finale, someone in the group will likely die. Hate to say it, but I'd guess Glen or *gasp* Daryl.

In this finale? No. Neither of those will be dying.

Those that know the comic already know essentially the entire finale. It'll be a big build up full of nothing (read: fighting zombies), then end with a specific scene at the gates of Alexandria. Anti-climactic.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Do NOT even talk about killing Glen!!!:draw: He is my favorite character in the show!

I have liked Glen from the beginning. He is able to within a few short seconds compile a plan of action that is logical and well thought out. He has done it multiple times throughout the series.

He did it on their salvage run twice! First, with the flare gun and plan to actually try to save Aiden while covering Tara, and second when they were stuck in the doors and Eugene gave them a break! Glen is a seriously kool dude!

Deanna said she knows a LOT! I wonder if the passion Rick was showing for the town and a willingness to deal with Dr PorchD**k may(?) have actually convinced her he is better for the town than she is! I wonder if that will stick to the comics in a twisted way and allow her to reason out that Rick is better for the town and step aside? I doubt it, but it is within a reasonable, longshot storyline.

No matter what Alexandria needs to take several steps toward Bartertown if they have any hope of growing and succeeding! They don't need to become Bartertown, but they do need to move in that direction if they want to grow and flourish. I don't think Deanna can grasp that concept. As much as she may know intellectually about what has happened outside her walls I do not believe she fully, to the depths of her soul, appreciates what has become of the world.

The "W" zombies are a bad sign! The group that hit Noah's people had something like "the Wolves are here" scrawled on a wall! W for wolves? The idea of so many people just being killed and turned into zombies is wasteful beyond imagination! That is cruelty and savagery beyond imagination. I would guess either a religious cult OR a tinpot dictator that is hellbent on everyone conforming or dying. That takes a group working in concert toward a unified goal.

I cannot see them kicking Rick out without a civil war. Even IF Rick agrees to go it alone, there is no way on earth Abraham, Daryl, Glen or especially Carl would even consider allowing it, and they would not go down without a fight! The previews may make it look like that, but for the characters to remain true there would be a fight or everyone would leave! Any other way defies credibility at this point.

Just my :twocents:.

Doug

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    What I didn't understand was Rick responding to Jesse Anderson about spousal abuse. Come on, Rick was a LEO before the fall. Did he forget Domestic Disturbance 101? Sure a hard *whatever* has no conscience, but I think the writers failed on this scene. And waving a little 38 at everyone? Time to pull out the thorazine.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I have a sneaking suspicion that Michone and Rick had partially planned this out ahead of time. There has to be a bigger plan than her just knocking him senseless.

Also.. the sneak peak with Scarol.. Yeah, that was pretty awesome.

As for the W walkers, and the one tied to the tree, was she wearing a dress? Who the hell wears a dress out in the woods in the zombie apocalypse?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Do NOT even talk about killing Glen!!!:draw: He is my favorite character in the show!

I have liked Glen from the beginning. He is able to within a few short seconds compile a plan of action that is logical and well thought out. He has done it multiple times throughout the series.

He did it on their salvage run twice! First, with the flare gun and plan to actually try to save Aiden while covering Tara, and second when they were stuck in the doors and Eugene gave them a break! Glen is a seriously kool dude!

Deanna said she knows a LOT! I wonder if the passion Rick was showing for the town and a willingness to deal with Dr PorchD**k may(?) have actually convinced her he is better for the town than she is! I wonder if that will stick to the comics in a twisted way and allow her to reason out that Rick is better for the town and step aside? I doubt it, but it is within a reasonable, longshot storyline.

No matter what Alexandria needs to take several steps toward Bartertown if they have any hope of growing and succeeding! They don't need to become Bartertown, but they do need to move in that direction if they want to grow and flourish. I don't think Deanna can grasp that concept. As much as she may know intellectually about what has happened outside her walls I do not believe she fully, to the depths of her soul, appreciates what has become of the world.

The "W" zombies are a bad sign! The group that hit Noah's people had something like "the Wolves are here" scrawled on a wall! W for wolves? The idea of so many people just being killed and turned into zombies is wasteful beyond imagination! That is cruelty and savagery beyond imagination. I would guess either a religious cult OR a tinpot dictator that is hellbent on everyone conforming or dying. That takes a group working in concert toward a unified goal.

I cannot see them kicking Rick out without a civil war. Even IF Rick agrees to go it alone, there is no way on earth Abraham, Daryl, Glen or especially Carl would even consider allowing it, and they would not go down without a fight! The previews may make it look like that, but for the characters to remain true there would be a fight or everyone would leave! Any other way defies credibility at this point.

Doug

This. It's not Morgan running around carving up foreheads. This is all over the net and I have no idea why.

wolvesnotfar.jpg

I'm more curious who is going to be the first to meet Lucille. Pretty sure Rosita is going to buy the farm soon as well. While on TD a few weeks ago she said she was pregnant while filming this season. Last night on TD they said there were getting ready to start filming season 6.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Or,Nicholas kills Maggie, and Glenn has to kill him

For a season finale, someone in the group will likely die. Hate to say it, but I'd guess Glen or *gasp* Daryl.

Well, I did say Maggie. She IS in the group.
    And then Glenn has to live with watching Noah die in front of him, then Maggie by the SAME PERSON.
    I think it would be great.

Doug

You do know picking out favorites is bad luck right?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    You do know picking out favorites is bad luck right?

Ah don't care! (stands in corner, holding breath and pouting)

I have loved Glen ever since the first season. There was a scene where they all had to move somewhere and get cover. Glen immediately spouted who would be where and who should do what. When Rick questioned his reasoning, Glen responded with a logical, cogent reason for every person being where he said. Rick thought for a second then was like, "Ok, we do it his way."

There have been several scenes through the series where Glen has shown a natural gift for logic and tactics. He is aware of all of their assets (the flare gun in the warehouse, for example) and come up with a fast plan on how to use their assets and their people that does not leave anyone swinging in the wind. But it was that first scene with an off the top plan that has made me love Glen.

Plus the fact that he really is a good guy. He has held on to as much of his decency as he can. He understands the world but is able to separate survival mode from throwing out civilization mode.

Don't misunderstand - I know that "by the book" he gets nailed by Negan sometime in the future, but I am hopeful that that future gets nixed. I will be sweating and on the edge of my seat during EVERY episode with Negan in it IF Glen is still alive and Negan is introduced at all.

Regards,

Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom