Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not exactly garbage. The M41 is IMO the finest .22 target pistol ever built. I had the privilege of both owning one and getting able to shoot one on a college pistol team. They are very accurate and reliable .22 pistols.

You want to bet your life with ten .22s going against a gang trying a hostile takeover?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    11 rounds of .22 to the face!

I don't feel like searching for the reference, but I'm sure you guys remember that...

Still wouldn't work for that guy. He is not gun snob. Model 41 is way to much of a sweet ass biscuit

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Arial view of Alexandria

ZHDZiN2.jpg

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Google-Fu is weak. Can you hotlink that on mapquest, google maps, or bing maps?

And that seems WAY smaller than I thought it was.

And a couple of names that people have been getting wrong (myself included) are Jesse --> Jessie and introverted chick who (most likely) has Rick's Glock --> Enid.

Why can't these people just find a damn island already?
    Doesn't help. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1134854/

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My Google-Fu is weak. Can you hotlink that on mapquest, google maps, or bing maps?

And that seems WAY smaller than I thought it was.

And a couple of names that people have been getting wrong (myself included) are Jesse --> Jessie and introverted chick who (most likely) has Rick's Glock --> Enid.

Doesn't help. Survival of the Dead (2009) - IMDb

They kept their zombies purposefully alive in that movie hoping to find a cure for their loved ones. But yes, generally, it won't help unless you're on an island way out from land with very deep water.

I think my cruise ship idea rocks.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It's Capt Janeway!
    No, Captain Janeway was played by Kate Mulgrew. She also did a great Broadway play where she played Katherine Hepburn in Hepburn's life story. That was not Kate Mulgrew on the Dead, though they do have similarities.

Edited to add: sorry, answered before I read through.

I think there is some significance to the recordings the Alexandria peeps are making. While they were showing some of the interviews with Deanna, they would cut back and include an echo as if you were the person watching the video. Remember Aaron had a hidden recorder while he was with them. I wonder if there are hidden records in the home, and the main group heard Rick saying that they would just take over the place if they need to (at least he said "if").

I'll be surprised if this group has a hidden evil though like Terminus or Woodbury. I think it will just represent a different type of group dynamics. In these small-group survival situations, the dynamics of the group seem largely dependent on who they choose as a leader.

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Based on the map, I'd say this group is actually smaller than Rick's group. Even just going by the number of housing units. What do we have? Jessie and Pete. Deanna and her son. Two other boys and Enid. Olivia. Aaron & Eric. Dude that went out with Deanna's son. The old couple fawning over Judith. By my count, that's 13, only 8 of whom aren't too young or too old to venture forth to do battle with walkers. Now, who's in Rick's Group? Rick, Carl, Judith, Michonne, Maggie & Glenn, Carol & Daryl, Sasha, Noah, Tara, Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene. 14, but only two are too young to venture forth from relative safety, not that Rick would let Carl out of his sight if they were in danger. Rick's claim of, "We could just take it." is not remotely beyond the pail. It's right, square in the pail.

I just… really thought they would portray Alexandria as bigger than this. Also, just want to be clear, the production is still in GA, south of Atlanta, and nowhere near Alexandria, VA.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I'm sure Rick's group could take them, but I'm not sure the Alexandria group is that small. They've met a few people but they haven't claimed to have met everyone. The size of the set doesn't mean that depicts the size of the depicted community. (using different angles on homes plus other sets, etc you can effectively film a lot more homes). Interesting though isn't it that the one photo Aaron couldn't show them was the one of the entire group.

And yeah, I'd say there will be a conflict between the hair stylist's husband and Rick. There was an immediate chemistry between her and Rick, and the husband definitely seemed the wife-beater type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom