• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Lets also keep in mind that Rick anticipated being disarmed and was willing to do knowing he stashed that Glock. Had he not stashed it thinking he could carry on the DL, maybe he wouldn't have been so willing to disarm.

yes but he stashed outside the walls, how did he know they would let him outside the walls?, i think it'll play into trust issues, if you remember when he put it in the blender, it had a large "J" on the grip, i bet it either ends up on the armory, meaning that they were being followed the whole time, or that the girl has it(remember last night when carl (or coral as rick call's him) came to help dad, he was following the girl)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    yes but he stashed outside the walls, how did he know they would let him outside the walls?, i think it'll play into trust issues, if you remember when he put it in the blender, it had a large "J" on the grip, i bet it either ends up on the armory, meaning that they were being followed the whole time, or that the girl has it(remember last night when carl (or coral as rick call's him) came to help dad, he was following the girl)

Yeah, they did a close up on the "J" when he was stashing it.....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He still has the crossbow...and it appears they all still have knives. Not much of a 'disarm' if you ask me.

She's a congresscritter, so she knows only guns can be usef violently.

Did you see the look on Glenn when they handed him that pistol to get tested?
    Like "I turned in grade A stuff, and this is the crap you give me?"

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    He still has the crossbow...and it appears they all still have knives. Not much of a 'disarm' if you ask me.

Darrel has a crossbow and Michone has a sword. Rick is Constable now and will has his python. They will be fine.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like "I turned in grade A stuff, and this is the crap you give me?"
    Oh good. I wasn't the only one who registered that emotional expression on Glenn's face.

Yeah, all the knives, crossbows, and katanas, it didn't make for a very thorough disarmament. Kinda reminds me of the disarmament scene in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. Just puts his flyswatter in his teeth and proceeds to disarm and then at a crucial moment in the audition, the flyswatter comes back out.

And if you've seen the scenes from next week's episode, Sasha essentially gets the pick of the armory just because she says she wants to go outside the walls. Olivia, the ex-barista just let Sasha in, no questions. Doesn't seem like the armory is a real pressing concern for the Alexandrians. Seems like the mere threat of violence against Olivia and she'd just hand over the keys and everyone in Rick's group would be armed to the teeth in a matter of minutes with no meaningful resistance. Didn't even seem like Olivia was logging Sasha's surpressed M4 out. If Sasha just snuck back in like the tween girl who is the leading candidate for the current possessor of Rick's Glock, and hid it in the house the group is staying in, I'm not sure what Olivia would be able to do or say about it. Ex-baristas are not known for their firearms accumen. "You never returned the rifle to the armory." "Sure I did. It's the long, black one, remember?" "Oh, okay. Alrighty then."

And I don't know that it has much meaning, but the immediately past episode, 512, was entitled Remember. Episode 513 is entitled Forget.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh good. I wasn't the only one who registered that emotional expression on Glenn's face.

Yeah, all the knives, crossbows, and katanas, it didn't make for a very thorough disarmament. Kinda reminds me of the disarmament scene in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. Just puts his flyswatter in his teeth and proceeds to disarm and then at a crucial moment in the audition, the flyswatter comes back out.

And if you've seen the scenes from next week's episode, Sasha essentially gets the pick of the armory just because she says she wants to go outside the walls. Olivia, the ex-barista just let Sasha in, no questions. Doesn't seem like the armory is a real pressing concern for the Alexandrians. Seems like the mere threat of violence against Olivia and she'd just hand over the keys and everyone in Rick's group would be armed to the teeth in a matter of minutes with no meaningful resistance. Didn't even seem like Olivia was logging Sasha's surpressed M4 out. If Sasha just snuck back in like the tween girl who is the leading candidate for the current possessor of Rick's Glock, and hid it in the house the group is staying in, I'm not sure what Olivia would be able to do or say about it. Ex-baristas are not known for their firearms accumen. "You never returned the rifle to the armory." "Sure I did. It's the long, black one, remember?" "Oh, okay. Alrighty then."

And I don't know that it has much meaning, but the immediately past episode, 512, was entitled Remember. Episode 513 is entitled Forget.

Maybe at first.
    Then take a dissatisfied leader's son. He puts somebody there that he trusts, armed, and there could be a problem.
    Granted, his efforts so far have been laughable.
    But even a clown can get lucky and hit you with a bullet.

And the one they gave Glenn, looked like a target grip.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    It looked like a 22 target pistol that was given to Glen. If it was a good one, they are inhumanly accurate, quick follow up shots, plus you can carry a lot of ammo. I always thought a silenced 22 pistol and rifle combo would be perfect for their situation. Carry lots of rounds, you can use the high velocity bulk stuff in the pistols normally too. My plain old HTA on a P22 is almost as quiet with fodder as standard velocity, just an occasional crack. The overall sound difference doesn't get noticeable until you use the subsonic target stuff, now that is almost "Hollywood quiet". Anyway, scope a 10/22 with std velocity or subsonic for "sniping" and a good pistol for quiet closer in work, you shouldn't have to resort to a machete as often.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    As soft and gooey as the zombie heads are, a 22 pistol would work pretty well. Be like shooting melons.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TWDSS-512-21-img-dkohgpoweut4-1365x768.jpg

From Story Sync.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Eugene has the fastest reflexes.

Also, the 7th highest trending google search for March 1st was "constable"

Even my wife had to ask me what it meant.

5DUG9KC.gif

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Not sure many noticed, but Jesse is also the girl that played Hottie Red-head Maid Moira in the first season of American Horror Story, Alexandria Breckenridge. I still have dreams about that maid.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    TWDSS-512-21-img-dkohgpoweut4-1365x768.jpg

From Story Sync.

Not exactly garbage. The M41 is IMO the finest .22 target pistol ever built. I had the privilege of both owning one and getting able to shoot one on a college pistol team. They are very accurate and reliable .22 pistols.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not exactly garbage. The M41 is IMO the finest .22 target pistol ever built. I had the privilege of both owning one and getting able to shoot one on a college pistol team. They are very accurate and reliable .22 pistols.

Would you describe it as a "sweet ass biscuit"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom