• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When Dawn pulled the trigger on Beth, my permanent live-in houseguest said, "Dawn so needs to die."

I saw the sequence of events playing out and said, "Well, she is now!" And Daryl stepped up and punched her ticket.

I was fully prepared to see a full-on firefight in an 8' wide hall way for the mid-season finale. They're in a hospital. No one knows who catches a bullet where and whether or not it's a mortal wound, but the cops stepped up and lowered their weapons first (never happen in real life) and Rick was able to set terms so that everyone got out of the situation alive.

Just watched the In Memoriam, and Dawn's gun was clearly in its holster as Beth faced off with her, about to plunge the scissors into Dawn's chest. Where did the gun come from that Dawn used to kill Beth?

Last edited:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

For what it is worth Ricks plan went well.

The exchange was good and all was smooth until Dawn pushed things and Beth struck the first blow.

I like Beth but she was the one who caused her own death and that of Dawns. If she would have let Rick continue to negotiate it may not have led to a good conclusion but it wouldn't have necessarily ended with her death.

It was really good of the other woman cop to step up real fast and declare a ceasefire before a big one started!

Regards,

Doug

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I did not see that coming.
    It looked like in the preview for February it showed Noah with the group. Did he leave with them and I missed it or was I just seeing things.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    When Dawn pulled the trigger on Beth, my permanent live-in houseguest said, "Dawn so needs to die."

I saw the sequence of events playing out and said, "Well, she is now!" And Daryl stepped up and punched her ticket.

I was fully prepared to see a full-on firefight in an 8' wide hall way for the mid-season finale. They're in a hospital. No one knows who catches a bullet where and whether or not it's a mortal wound, but the cops stepped up and lowered their weapons first (never happen in real life) and Rick was able to set terms so that everyone got out of the situation alive.

Just watched the In Memoriam, and Dawn's gun was clearly in its holster as Beth faced off with her, about to plunge the scissors into Dawn's chest. Where did the gun come from that Dawn used to kill Beth?

it it was the gun that Noah had which he handed to her

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom