• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This show is starting to get really formulaic and predictable. Was there anyone watching that did not think the captured cop's story was a set up to escape?

Him smashing that chick's face into the window and running was supposed to be the big twist to end the episode, but I saw that coming from a mile away.

The writers go out of their way to try and make these characters complex and three dimensional, yet no matter how many times the get screwed over they never learn the basic lesson: don't trust anyone.

"Oh boy, things aren't always how they seem on the surface. Other people are manipulative, evil liars. We had no idea, despite the fact that we just escaped a compound full of people who tried to eat us."

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    This show is starting to get really formulaic and predictable. Was there anyone watching that did not think the captured cop's story was a set up to escape?

Him smashing that chick's face into the window and running was supposed to be the big twist to end the episode, but I saw that coming from a mile away.

The writers go out of their way to try and make these characters complex and three dimensional, yet no matter how many times the get screwed over they never learn the basic lesson: don't trust anyone.

Thought that entire section was predictable & stupid. As above, saw that coming from a mile away.

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    Am I the only one that thinks Eugene turned? Maggie and Abraham hear a gasping sound, Maggie walks to the front of the firetruck and we don't see the result. Just sayin.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    The sound he made did remind me of a walker so I was wordering also. But I agree with others here, this episode was extremely predictable. With how short the seasons are it would be nice if they made more strides in storytelling instead of slow episodes building up to the fairly predictabe events.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom