• Status
    Not open for further replies.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Last 3-4 episodes have been lazy and slow. This many hours to cover all viewpoints of a single, insignificant event.

OK, going to kill people in the hospital. Now wait next year for the next season.
    Big :+1:. This has been the most uninteresting season so far. The first episode of the season started out pretty good, afer that.. it was all downhill.
    This pretty much sums it up
    downhill-cycling-accident-o.gif

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Oh yeah, and also... THE WORLD HAS BEEN OVERRAN BY ZOMBIES!!

zactly

if we can skip biology class to wonder how necrotic tissue gets up and walks around, we can skip mechanics now and then also

Great writing in terms of how people react in a SHTF situation

enjoy it!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    TWD dialogue that should have been.

[van hits ground]
    [first walker lands on shattered windshield and starts bleeding]
    CAROL: We should get out of here. [starts unbuckling]
    [second, third, and fourth walkers land on roof]
    DARYL: Not until this lets up.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yeah, yeah. Eugene went all firefighter on a bunch of walkers with a truck-mounted water cannon when there was no motor for pumping, and now a Ford Econolline van that was clearly pivotting for a roof landing somehow manages (off camera) to land on its tires. Repeat after me: "Suspension of disbelief. Suspension of disbelief. Suspension of disbelief. Suspension of disbelief."

That's why we call it entertainment...:)

I LMAO watching this....Wait for the Huyndai joke and the "I still hate that "bleep"ing Farm"......

[video=youtube;rNxvo8AcpQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxvo8AcpQQ[/video]

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Haven't been on here in a while, just caught up with the floating theories. Like to point out I never believed mullet boy and know nothing of the comics. He was never believable. As soon as he started confessing I immediately went back to him shooting up the first truck that set them afoot to start with - no one that "super smart" shoots up their only transportation. No one. He has always been deliberately slowing them down.

Remember the discussion about map reading? Going back to pick up Glenn and his small group when there was obviously no consensus to do it? Slowing down the group. That was always suspicious.

Now. To the next episode. Agree Daryl and his new sidekick are the ones outside the church talking to Michone. Will Glenn and company get back in time to join the rescue? Probably not. I think we will head into the spring episodes with at least two if not three groups hanging out there.

What would I do if I were Rick? Probably ask Daryl what he'd do. Then, do that. Ha! I'd probably use the intel to do a snatch-n-grab and push for an exchange. BUT, that hospital has a sh#$load of power somewhere to be generating that kind of electricity - If I'm Rick, I may want their stuff. If so, they have a night vision scope - use it. Pick them off one by one if they don't agree to surrender and at least share resources.

Prediction: Carol will live and we will see a Carol and Daryl kiss this spring.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Last 3-4 episodes have been lazy and slow. This many hours to cover all viewpoints of a single, insignificant event.

I agree. The first couple episodes were fantastic, these last two or three have been dragging. Lets hope after the Christmas break they get this s#!t going again.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think I would have been less sympathetic to the kid and left him however as it turns out that would have meant missing out on some inside information about the hospital. Will be interesting to see that the groups approach is to this. At this point you would think they are pretty tired of other groups and the carnage they bring so might not want to negotiate with this group. I think Daryl will be more vocal about what happens due to his connection to Beth and Carol. I hope that the next episode they start the assault on the hospital or whatever their plan is and that the episode before the break they already have Beth and Carol back and they break a hangar on some new problem.

Does anyone think that Morgan will get mixed into this at all the next 2 episodes?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I think I would have been less sympathetic to the kid and left him however as it turns out that would have meant missing out on some inside information about the hospital. Will be interesting to see that the groups approach is to this. At this point you would think they are pretty tired of other groups and the carnage they bring so might not want to negotiate with this group. I think Daryl will be more vocal about what happens due to his connection to Beth and Carol. I hope that the next episode they start the assault on the hospital or whatever their plan is and that the episode before the break they already have Beth and Carol back and they break a hangar on some new problem.

Does anyone think that Morgan will get mixed into this at all the next 2 episodes?

HOLY CRAP! I forgot all about Morgan!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Thanks for the video indieucky. That's great!

I've been looking at all the "extra" stuff this year because we haven't seen the Talking Dead. We aren't getting television service now so we buy Walking Dead buy can't purchase Talking Dead online as far as I can tell.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Had I thought the hospital group legitimately helped Carol, I'd have entered negotiations. But I'm sure after seeing them smash her with a car, and then the stories new guy has, only option is a raid. But raids are dangerous and can weaken the group.
    Having inside intell though may tilt the scales. But don't assume it'll be a pushover cause they're bullying people in the hospital.
    Surely they've had to fight off scavengers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

HOLY CRAP! I forgot all about Morgan!

Less sympathetic maybe. But you can't be too picky in the zombiepocalypse. The group needs numbers to survive.
    Heck, human survival needs genetic diversity to survive. Too low a number, and no more human race.

And I'm betting Morgan plays the part of the calvary, racing in too save the day.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I didn't get the idea that they hit her on purpose. I thought she just walked out in front of them without looking. That's how they referred to it on the talking dead. :dunno:

Could be.
    But notice everyone they bring in needs medical attention. What are those odds?
    And Beth, did she suffer memory loss?

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Could be.
    But notice everyone they bring in needs medical attention. What are those odds?
    And Beth, did she suffer memory loss?

It's not unusual to forget the period immediately before a traumatic event, particularly if that traumatic event caused a loss of consciousness. Of course it's also possible they "helped" her become unconscious.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's not unusual to forget the period immediately before a traumatic event, particularly if that traumatic event caused a loss of consciousness. Of course it's also possible they "helped" her become unconscious.

And the odds that everyone they bring in needs serious fixin?
    I know people will need some, but non-ambulatory people have short lifespans in the zombiepocalypse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom