• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, yeah. Eugene went all firefighter on a bunch of walkers with a truck-mounted water cannon when there was no motor for pumping, and now a Ford Econolline van that was clearly pivotting for a roof landing somehow manages (off camera) to land on its tires. Repeat after me: "Suspension of disbelief. Suspension of disbelief. Suspension of disbelief. Suspension of disbelief."

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Ok. Just saw that on the late replay. That was absolutely ridiculous. Almost as much as Walkers being trapped in a tent and confined by a sleeping bag.
    To think the whole mess might have been avoided if they had just confined them all to tents in the beginning. :)

I'm amazed that batteries still have charges after all of this time. Whether it's vehicles or flashlights... Airbag went off in the van, though I guess one could argue the van may have been used recently, and still had charge.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yeah, yeah. Eugene went all firefighter on a bunch of walkers with a truck-mounted water cannon when there was no motor for pumping, and now a Ford Econolline van that was clearly pivotting for a roof landing somehow manages (off camera) to land on its tires.

Oh yeah, and also... THE WORLD HAS BEEN OVERRAN BY ZOMBIES!!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

The show drug a bit more than I expected but I still enjoyed it. Some more backstory on Carol that was worthwhile IMO.

Now, with the new guys knowledge taking on Baptist Memorial Zombieland should be a cakewalk!

Highly detailed intel allows for a tremendous advantage. Exact numbers, weapons, floorplans, watch positions and schedules, etc.

However, I do not foresee an attack. I am guessing there will be an attempt at negotiation in some way. Possibly grabbing one or two of the officers on patrol and then doing a prisoner exchange. I doubt it but possible. Of course, after dealing with Terminus they may just go for a full breech and hope to keep casualties to a minimum.

It will be much easier if Abrahams group returns before the mission but with no transportation and Eugene indisposed I am doubting that will happen.

If you were in Ricks shoes what would you do?

Regards,

Doug

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I enjoyed the show, back story is always welcomed and enjoyed by us. To all complaining about the show, all fair and deserved sure but why watch it if it bugs you that much? I used to read this thread and enjoy all the comments about the episodes and speculation, now I am thinking of unsubscribing. Rant over and not directed at anyone in general, just an observation. Carry on.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last 3-4 episodes have been lazy and slow. This many hours to cover all viewpoints of a single, insignificant event.

OK, going to kill people in the hospital. Now wait next year for the next season.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    And only two more episodes before the break. Next week will be the "let's plan to go free Carol and Beth" episode. The final episode will be the big "attack the hospital cops" with of course... another cliff hanger to make us watch the upcomming spring episodes. :):

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I wonder if there won't be some sort of twist involving the hospital folk. If they get a clue bat that no, help ain't coming, maybe they will let some of their people go. Will be interesting to see how Sheriff Rick interacts with the city cops.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    10429227_772346392837886_1598465314879225544_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom