• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Eugene is a freak. What if his new story is actually fabricated? Maybe he really is what he said he was, but he doesn't think he can find a "cure?" Perhaps in his odd world he'd be in bigger trouble for failing than he would be for lying in the first place.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    the-walking-dead-abraham-punches-out-eugene.gif

That's gotta be hard on the old beak.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    What kind of knife was that he was using?

I don't know much about knifes. I'm not sure.

I think Eugene is DRT. We just didn't get to see the end. He was beat to :poop: The guy that played him seems pretty cool in real life. he seemed to enjoy playing the role.

I was hoping that they were going to tie Beth back in to the story this week. I figured we would see a bit of the DC group in flashes as it went along. This one was all about the DC group. Maybe next weeks story will be about Beth and the group getting back together? And the DC group will be back burnered.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I don't know much about knifes. I'm not sure.

I think Eugene is DRT. We just didn't get to see the end. He was beat to :poop: The guy that played him seems pretty cool in real life. he seemed to enjoy playing the role.

I was hoping that they were going to tie Beth back in to the story this week. I figured we would see a bit of the DC group in flashes as it went along. This one was all about the DC group. Maybe next weeks story will be about Beth and the group getting back together? And the DC group will be back burnered.

The DC group don't really have much reason to continue on to DC, and they are only 15 miles away from the Ricktatorship. I think they will go back to the church to find everyone is out fighting the group in the hospital.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Talking Dead for this episode was actually enjoyable to watch... a rare thing these days.

Eugene's actor is like a comedian, and Abe's is sort of out-of-character... higher voice than in the show, more calm/laid back.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The DC group don't really have much reason to continue on to DC, and they are only 15 miles away from the Ricktatorship. I think they will go back to the church to find everyone is out fighting the group in the hospital.

I think you are right. They will probably go back to the group. But then the Group might decide to oush towards DC once they regroup? Since I started watching the show it has been about surviving (with the exception of when that went to the CDC in Atlanta). Not trying really hard to find a cure. I think they will move way from just trying survive.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In the comic, he was a high school science teacher.

Thing I don't get is do fuel filters no longer exist in the zombie apocalypse?

According to Eugene, he figured the glass in the fuel tank would have destroyed the engine before it got out of the parking lot. What he says actually happened was it finally lacerated the fuel line next to the spark plugs on top of the cylinder heads, sparking a fire, hence the smoke that obscured Abraham's vision and lead to the crash.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    So not only do they need to hire me as a weapons consultant, they need me to show them how to properly sabotage a fuel system & disable a bus. Hollywood/Atlantawood makes me LOL :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom