• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    I don't think that Carl, Michone, Darly, Maggie, Rick, or Carrol will die until the ratings of the show start to fall. That leaves Glenn and Tyrese in my list of MAIN characters that could die.. I don't consider Bob, Sasha, Tara, or Judith main characters, so any of them could die at any time. I don't think that Abraham, Eugene, or Rosita will be dying off anytime soon.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    Question: If Daryl's group are hunters for cannibals, why did they leave "fresh meat" behind; bunny robber?

Good question.. Well here is my theory. By the time they got that body back to Terminus it would not be "fresh meat"... I think the Cannibals like their meat fresh... Like, keep them alive fresh... =) And by fighting over a dead rabbit, it makes them look like legit survivors...

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Good question.. Well here is my theory. By the time they got that body back to Terminus it would not be "fresh meat"... I think the Cannibals like their meat fresh... Like, keep them alive fresh... =) And by fighting over a dead rabbit, it makes them look like legit survivors...

I do remote hunts and one huge consideration is weather. When we have to pack an animal out, we skin, quarter and cool the animal as quickly as possible. If the air temps are 40's or lower we're good - keep it out of the sun. If it's warmer, we have a problem. I've passed animals I knew we couldn't get out with the temps at the time. I can see, if they're a day or so out, that may very well be the case. In that case, why did they kill him? They could just beat him and make him walk. The rules are the rules I guess.

Either way, can't see anyone leaving an arrow behind. I think that was for affect, but we all know that arrow goes with them.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    All good theories, but, don't forget. The others in that group were ready to kill Daryl, especially for his jacket.

Unless the leader was thinking of fresh meat, but I dunno. I just know the others were ready to kill Daryl right away.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    To All,
    Well, we all know Tasha Yar grew up on a bbaaadddd world. History does have a unique way of repeating itself!;).............

I didn't notice who that was at the time. I didn't even look "at" her during that scene.
    I was looking through her to the background for threats, etc.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Why would they need hunters for Terminus, with an appeal like that, anybody around would probably just walk right through their gates like they did this week.

Well...of course I don't know, but the fact they have zero security at the gate I can only surmise then their security is roaming well beyond the gate. Those (like me) that would be less likely to just walk in an unsecured facility might need a little "convincing".

I'm wondering how they keep the walkers at bay - none leaning against the fence that I could see.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was her according to Talking Dead.:)
    It was her according to my lying eyes. ;-)

My wife thinks Joe planted the half bunny in Daryl's stuff to get rid of someone he doesn't like. She may be right.

I started thinking maybe Daryl really did grab the other half because he felt it was all his from the beginning.

Ya'all don't remember Joe kicking off the douchebag's terminal beatdown and then explaining to Daryl that he watched the DB put the half-rabbit in Daryl's bag himself? That was how Joe knew that the DB was lying and in need of said beat down.

I don't thing the Merletones (great name, BTW) are Termites (now known to consist exclusively of Denise Crosby and a large grill). The Merletones just don't appear to have anything to do with Terminus, and don't appear to be cannibals. As mentioned, they could have made that DB into a walking ham sandwich and made him walk back to Terminus himself. Instead, they didn't eat him themselves and left him behind for the walkers and other carrion-eaters.

Jeff Kober just doesn't play joiners. Every role I've ever seen him in, he was dangerous to the point of needin' killin' himself. I don't see the rest of the Merletones biting the bullet and Joe joining the, as yet still, scattered group.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    yeah its all really hard telling what is going on... Its starting to veer off from the comics. I'm really interested in what happens next week!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I saw it - thought maybe he was lying.

Good point on them not eating him on the spot...of course that would tip Daryl to what they're about, if that were the case.
    I thought of that too, but then why wouldn't the DB getting his beatdown be professing, "You're lying, Joe! Joe's a liar! Beat on him a while!" Once the beatdown commenced, the DB's vocabulary became quite monosyllabic.

There were enough of them, if they were cannibals, they could have eaten both the DB and Daryl.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I thought of that too, but then why wouldn't the DB getting his beatdown be professing, "You're lying, Joe! Joe's a liar! Beat on him a while!" Once the beatdown commenced, the DB's vocabulary became quite monosyllabic.

There were enough of them, if they were cannibals, they could have eaten both the DB and Daryl.

You make a fine point young lady - I'd have been screaming my head off, "LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!". lol.

Well, if the Merltones are not with Terminus, then what the hell kind of security does Terminus have? How can they just leave the gates open and no one watching?

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I found it interesting that there were no walkers anywhere around Terminus.

Also, they really need to get some weapons consultants for the show. When they entered Terminus the covers were closed on Glenn's scope.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I found it interesting that there were no walkers anywhere around Terminus.

Also, they really need to get some weapons consultants for the show. When they entered Terminus the covers were closed on Glenn's scope.

That might not be as big a deal as you think. I can leave the covers closed on my AimPoint and still shoot it with both eyes open. The rear cover is clear.

The "claimers" might not be as bad as we are led to believe initially. Joe seems to be able to manage them at least somewhat. It stands to reason that the most violent people would be those that survive. Terminus is downright scary. When in this show has a supposed sanctuary with good people existed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I think the people at Terminus are cannibals. Since the show loves clever allusions, when the first group arrived, the woman said...

"We'll make YOU a plate." I may be looking to deep into it, but it makes you wonder.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Probably something ain't right with Terminus, (if it seems to be too good to be true...) but I still say (hope) they ain't cannibals... Meat would be too scarce with the population down so far. Banding together is the only way to survive. Even Joe's raiders work together somewhat... Daryl's gonna have to get away from them though, the main group needs their "outdoor cat" back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom