• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Terminus was off. Gates were not locked, glen just pulled a chain, no guards. Something certainly not right about that place. I was expecting well guarded, highly secured, snipers everywhere. Opposite of what I imagined.

i am wondering when Daryl is going to figure out it is Rick his new group is looking for. Should be interesting how that is played.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I liked tonight's episode. Glen won't quit. He is so dedicated to Maggie that nothing will stop him. At the same time he wouldn't leave Tara. He still remains my favorite character.

I must admit Eugene moved up a notch in my eyes. Of course that is just the gamer in me. He also moved toward helping Glen and that shows a great deal of character. I think I would have issues with him but he is basically a good person. He also showed how he might be useful telling Tara what was needed to make a battery. I think he has skills, but I still offer a beer to anyone who thinks he is in the know about what truly happened.

The group Daryl is with needs to be purged! A group of wild dogs led by a narrow minded, short sighted neanderthal. This is the threat that is truly dangerous post apocalypse!

First kill from a MOSIN! Most cool! Who says the Russian Bear is dead?

I saw the sneak preview from Talking Dead. Apparently much combat and destruction in the season finale! I am guessing that the Claimers meet with Rick and there is bloodshed. I am also guessing that Terminus is not a "good" place. The poll on Talking Dead shows 89% think it is WORSE than Woodberry! Do they know something or are they just hoping...?

I hope Beth doesn't disappear like Andrea! I don't like that constant "back and forth" of stories and plot lines. In a book it is fine, but in a show it is too disjointed and promotes a lack of continuity in a story that we only have so many weeks to watch.

I didn't catch that it was Denise Crosby from Star Trek: The Next Generation that greeted them. I must be loosing it.

Regards,

Doug

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Let's get you settled and we'll make you a plate.

I'm guessing cannibals. Sweeet.

Yeah, that's a bit different from we'll fix you a plate. :twocents:

Another note: Did I see a ramero zombie in the tunnel??

I could have sworn I saw Bub..............

137840868319.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    She was definitely grilling liver...didn't see any animals though...or people for that matter.

Anyone play the Telltale games TWD episodic game? Reminds me of the dairy farm.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was glancing away during the opening credits and I thought I caught the name "Denise Crosby", but it was really quick. I couldn't be sure, so, I went to IMDB, looked up the episode, pulled up the full cast list, did a CTRL-F search, and… nothing. Then, they're walking into the Terminus set, the letters "T-E-R-M-I-N-U-S" on the side of the building, and I'm going, "Bull****! This ain't good!"

All those veggie grow boxes, food everywhere, signs of human industry, laundry, etc. and… No one around anywhere. Gates with chains and locks that are not secured at all. My spidey-senses were going off like a klaxon. (Or maybe that's just the tinnitus.) And then, there she is. Tasha Yar herself. And all I'm thinking is, "CANNIBAL!!!!"

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Yeah, I vote cannibals.

BTW, did anybody notice the massive muzzle sweeps with the Claimers when they entered that auto garage? <BOOM!> "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to shoot you in the back of the head. Well maybe I did..."

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    So, Daryl's new group is headed to Terminus because of Rick? They're going out of their way to track down someone who was in a house and killed one of their guys? I think that story may be partly true, but I'm still of the opinion they're hooked up with Terminus in some way...perhaps hunters...whole lotta no-security and no-people...gave me the creeps. Some kind of religious nutjobs maybe.

The preview had Rick bleeding and sitting on his posterior again - seems that guy can't go very many episodes without getting his @zz handed to him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, Daryl's new group is headed to Terminus because of Rick? They're going out of their way to track down someone who was in a house and killed one of their guys? I think that story may be partly true, but I'm still of the opinion they're hooked up with Terminus in some way...perhaps hunters...whole lotta no-security and no-people...gave me the creeps. Some kind of religious nutjobs maybe.

The preview had Rick bleeding and sitting on his posterior again - seems that guy can't go very many episodes without getting his @zz handed to him.

I agree...he walks into to many doors.......:dunno:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I liked the episode! Glad to see some of the group getting back together, can't wait for the finale! I did notice a walker that you could see through at one point. I often wonder how long the large quantity of walkers would stay composed before being reduced to skeletons. I bet they eat a plate of food at Terminus and realize they just ate human flesh. Yikes

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm not too sure of the cannibal part. Although the sighs are a good bait for new prey, normal (healthy) people are too few and far between. It was the fact that there was no one around, and the compound unsecure that got me. In Iraq, you were always alert when nobody was around, it meant they knew something was fixin' to kick off and they wanted to stay clear of it. Still, glad Maggie and Glen got reunited. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Hoping a few more of the original group joins the band on the trek east, but you know they're gonna leave us with a cliffhanger at the end of the season.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom