• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It was a great episode but I'm still getting a little tired of the episodes focusing on just 2 or three characters at a time. It was ok at first but to me its starting to get old.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    To expound a bit...

There are hints:
    No more signs this far...
    The trap that the walker and beth wound up in...
    The trapped walker on the track-was a trap...

The signs are leading all these people to a central location...to trap and ensnare them. Daryl's group are the hunter's...cannibals.
    I believe the savior's have beth...she will be missing all of next season...and then we will see the Savior's leader!

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    I think that Jesus (or the shows version of Jesus) has Beth.. Just a crazy hunch. I also think that Terminus is Gabes church.. I don't think the hunters are putting up signs to lure people to a location, but they may be using those signs to their advantage. Who says the hunters aren't scoping out Terminus from a distance, and snatching people up as they make their way there..

I had a theory that Lizzy killed Tyreses family, and Carol saw her doing it and covered it up, but I guess I was wrong on that one.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Wow! The scene where Carol shot Lizzie was right out of the story "Of Mice And Men". I caught part of "The Talking Dead", and heard a brief mention of this. "Look at the pretty flowers, Lizzie. Look at the flowers!" <BOOM!>

VERY intense episode. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Suggestion.

Been thinking about these charred walkers. If the fire was indeed the house that Daryl and Beth set ablaze (as discussed on The Talking Dead), and there were no walkers inside before the fire started, then - it was suggested - walkers can still hear and see and are drawn to movement and light. Therefore it follows the house fire caused walkers to walk into the flame. We saw this earlier when the Gov was sitting at a campfire and watched a walker come straight through the fire.

Here's my suggestion. If fire at night is a giant walker magnet, then why not dig a giant pit - like with a bull dozer or earth mover - fuel a huge night time fire periodically to work as a giant "bug zapper" for walkers? You could figure out - by how many show up each time - how often you need to repeat the process to keep the area relatively clear. Also realize that will draw people so you can only do this if you are a large community with a strong defense (perhaps like Terminus?). I don't read the comics or the spoilers...so if this has already been discussed I apologize. Seems rational to me.

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    I think that Jesus (or the shows version of Jesus) has Beth.. Just a crazy hunch. I also think that Terminus is Gabes church.. I don't think the hunters are putting up signs to lure people to a location, but they may be using those signs to their advantage. Who says the hunters aren't scoping out Terminus from a distance, and snatching people up as they make their way there..

I had a theory that Lizzy killed Tyreses family, and Carol saw her doing it and covered it up, but I guess I was wrong on that one.
    i agree with the hunters scoping out Terminus, I believe it is or will be Daryl's new group. But I think Beth was kidnapped by a psycho who used the house as a trap.

BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    Nope but I figured once Daryl learned that the guys hes with are for sure no good, he was gonna lay waste to them. Then head to find his new girlfriend Beth.. lol

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    Nope but I figured once Daryl learned that the guys hes with are for sure no good, he was gonna lay waste to them. Then head to find his new girlfriend Beth.. lol
    i agree unless the psycho mortician kills her and preps her for a casket nap, just like the others they found in the basement of that house

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    tumblr_n1zyviR9Ad1sjmjr9o1_500.jpg

In case anyone doubted that the painting Michonne found was, indeed Lizzie.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Here's my suggestion. If fire at night is a giant walker magnet, then why not dig a giant pit - like with a bull dozer or earth mover - fuel a huge night time fire periodically to work as a giant "bug zapper" for walkers? You could figure out - by how many show up each time - how often you need to repeat the process to keep the area relatively clear. Also realize that will draw people so you can only do this if you are a large community with a strong defense (perhaps like Terminus?). I don't read the comics or the spoilers...so if this has already been discussed I apologize. Seems rational to me.

Except then the show would be over.

​rhino out!

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Beth may be gone. I hoping that she's not. I'm thinking Daryl will watch his back, wait for his opportunity to come, and either escape from or kill off the raiders, and go looking for her. If the group ever reunites I believe they will help search for her. Carol will be reinstated into the group and her and Daryl will live happily ever after... or they will set off together.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    tumblr_n1zyviR9Ad1sjmjr9o1_500.jpg

In case anyone doubted that the painting Michonne found was, indeed Lizzie.

So...is this just the producer having fun, or is there someone who knows what's going to happen before it happens? OR, is the timeline skewed and Lizzy is already dead by the time Michone reaches the house with the painting? If so, who's watching and painting about the "farm house trap"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom