• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Not funny guys, not funny. Though that sounds on course from what ive seen this season so far. Then next week will be 20 minutes of them gathering their belongings 15 minutes of talking about if they should still look for the girl, and 10 minutes of them actually leaving the property. Oh, and 15 minutes of commerecials

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not funny guys, not funny. Though that sounds on course from what ive seen this season so far. Then next week will be 20 minutes of them gathering their belongings 15 minutes of talking about if they should still look for the girl, and 10 minutes of them actually leaving the property. Oh, and 15 minutes of commerecials

+1000000000000 It seems like they go on and on and on and on and.....

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    DVR is your friend! I can blast through an episode in about 30 minutes. I skip the commercials and then fast-forward through the annoyingly slow "character development" portions.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    2nd season must be boring you to death then :D

No kidding. I've actually been out of town on Sunday evenings for a few weeks (work and then vacation), so didn't catch them right away. Spent the other night "catching up". Watched 3 episodes in a little over an hour. Yack, yack, yack, talk, talk, commercials..... Oh, Zombie! Yack, yackyack.....

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's funny that, as this show has become slow and boring to me, my wife has become interested in it. Last season you couldn't pay her to watch "another dumb zombie movie", and now, she won't miss it, and has bought some of the books. I think it's a damn conspiracy!:tinfoil:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's funny that, as this show has become slow and boring to me, my wife has become interested in it. Last season you couldn't pay her to watch "another dumb zombie movie", and now, she won't miss it, and has bought some of the books. I think it's a damn conspiracy!:tinfoil:

Oh noes!!! She's really gonna be pissed when she compares the GNs to the tv show.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yea I dvr through the all of the crap too.

But even so it is a damn shame that the show is so full of drama crap that I end up watching "as the wold turns" waiting for some zombie action.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I'm watching the new episode and so far it is just REALLY boring me. Drama drama drama and then out of nowhere..BAM..pecker touching? What in the heck? I'm getting fed up with this soap opera.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    The drama is getting pretty thick & I am not really liking how the zombie action is being "glossed over" in favor of all of the soap opera type crap.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I'm watching the new episode and so far it is just REALLY boring me. Drama drama drama and then out of nowhere..BAM..pecker touching? What in the heck? I'm getting fed up with this soap opera.

Hahahahaha you posted that while I was typing mine, guess I am not the only one thinking it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    You guys definately arent the only ones thinking that .... Ive started changing it during commercials, something i never done before. If i'd known what time it was when they had their "why didnt you tell me" speech, i would have changed it again.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    The ending actually made me happy despite the soap-opera aspects. We might finally be reaching the end of that horrendously awful Shane/sherrif/wife love triangle that has plagued us for so long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom