• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    So this was never discussed.

Right as the blonde chick was about to get into the car, points her weapon, shoots, and it goes to commercial.

What do you think happened here? Her popping some zombies, or something else?

I think she saw zombie sofia, shot her and that way the mother will never discover her and have a crying fit.

It's a far fetched theory.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Could be Ambu.... Keeping it under wraps until later in the season for yet another drama filled cliffhanger....... Unlikey but plausible....

By a round of I's here..... Who would have alerted the whole group to the walkers in the barn?? I'll start....... I

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Man, id be trying to make my way to NORAD or Key West islands. I mean FT. Benning is a good start....damn get going!!!!:D

It seems like anyplace with a 5-6 foot high wall not made of wood or chain link would hold out the entire planet's worth of zombies. Why bother with a fort when you can just build your own, plant some crops and take potshots when you need something to do?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    The thing that REALLY bothered me .... was the "shooting practice." For some reason i was thinking they were already low on ammo, then they go out and blow through hundred(s) of rounds?

and ... I .... theres no way i WOULDNT have told everyone about the barn

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    and ... I .... theres no way i WOULDNT have told everyone about the barn

Besides, it would make shooting practice a lot more realistic, and closer too!

Just watched yesterdays show (I DVR it and watch after work when little 4 year old eyes arent around...) and wow, blah, oh boy, maybe next week...

Yeah, enough with the drama, the love triangle, that should have been solved in 2 episodes MAX, now on to the zombie killin, PLEASE!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Missing kid????? Oh YEAH!!!! The little girl thats been missing for 7 episodes (give or take)? I dont see how its possible shes alive unless someone took her in.

EXTREME TV SHOW SPOILER WARNING....

Don't click the link below if you do not want to see a spoiler screenshot from the next (mid-season finale) episode.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/Reaper941/1321549453003.jpg

I Don't know if this is factual are not, but word is that it was leaked. Then again it may have been purposefully leaked to throw people off.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Man, id be trying to make my way to NORAD or Key West islands. I mean FT. Benning is a good start....damn get going!!!!:D

You're zombie chow bro. :D

Norad would never let you in = Dead. To get to Key West, you have to travel through one of the most populated states in the union (ie zombiefest) = Dead, and I'd avoid military installations like the plague cause everybody is going to be heading that way. I mimic Herschel, get to a sparsely populated rural area and take down the Zeds as the stubble in.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It seems like anyplace with a 5-6 foot high wall not made of wood or chain link would hold out the entire planet's worth of zombies. Why bother with a fort when you can just build your own, plant some crops and take potshots when you need something to do?

I like this idea if agriculturally inclined.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    EXTREME TV SHOW SPOILER WARNING....

Don't click the link below if you do not want to see a spoiler screenshot from the next (mid-season finale) episode.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg46/Reaper941/1321549453003.jpg

I Don't know if this is factual are not, but word is that it was leaked. Then again it may have been purposefully leaked to throw people off.

Yikes!

SPOILERS: Don't look
    printcraft called it 2 weeks ago............... :):

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/173908-the_walking_dead-5.html#post2317873

ekbarnes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've been hooked on the walking dead since the beginning. It's such a great show! It also reminds me that if that became a reality, I would be set. Guns....Knives...and a **** ton of ammo. Enough said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom