• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Question regarding this last episode- The zombie that came through the mud and bit the little girl.... This zombie was obviously buried for quite some time, based on the amount of decay/lack of flesh. Wouldn't the brain have decayed also? Therefore making the zombie "dead"?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well no one could hit anything because they were all shooting full auto. How did the little girls get to be such good shots....well at least they weren't trigger happy idiots. I bet its one of those little girls eating rats, they seem kinda creepy. I don't think Ricks little girl is dead, even with the blood, I think Hershels blonde daughter went back and we will find out she has her. Looks like they are all separated, which will make different story lines, and bring in more characters.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Keep in mind, we're talking about 50 yards with well-maintained firearms in good fettle, vs. 50 yards with firearms that, over the course of the last 2-3 years of zombie apocalypse surviving, may have been battered and abused in the quest for food and defense from zombies and marauders alike. It's not a given that any given TWD plot rifle is still accurate enough at 50 yards to take The Governor's other eye before he could swing Michonne's katana.

As for TWD-CB's stories of kiddy killers among us, I only remember the story back in the camp outside Atlanta of a pair of twin boys, one of whom killed the other (without legitimate provocation), just because he didn't want that brother to turn into a zombie. While the group had that little boy locked up in a van while they debated and discussed what they would do about it, Carl snuck into the van and killed the killer himself, saving everyone else from having to make that decision. Since Carl killed in a way that everyone could agree had the patina of righteousness, it was easy for them to wash their hands of the situation and let it go. I think the writers of TWD-TV were echoing that plot point when, at the end of last season, they had Carl gun down that teenage boy who may or may not have been handing over his shotgun, and again with Lizzie the Gunslinger Girl™.

P.S.:
    TWD-CB = The Walking Dead (Comic Book)
    TWD-TV = The Walking Dead (TV series)
    I was thinking they would probably mirror this with the girls. In TWD-CB, the boy that killed his brother also mutilated that rabbit.
    This was after the Prison. The parents asked Dale and Andrea to take care of the boys. My theory is that since there is no Carol in the comic, that the writers are turning Carol into the character that Andrea is in the comic. This could play into them also using the girls as the characters that were boys in the comic. Just a thought.
    If I'm right, then expect to see a very badass Carol returning, and Carl taking out the little girl.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I could care less about carol right now and what happens to her. I miss Hershel already and am grieving that loss lol.. But i do like you theory. I wouldn't be surprised if they run into carol again in the future now.

That scene hurt me like hell and got me teary eyed, I was in kill mode for minute there and shoot Brian, then I was like, ****, it's only TV.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Another comment I have on the "ex-Govenor" and his actions. Beheading a healer, even a vet? Come on. Seems to me you'd kill almost anyone else.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    im still pissed about Hershel! he was turning into my favorite character on the show!

and PLEASE makers of TWD, get rid of that STUPID cross-draw set-up the Rick and The Gov are using! no cop in his right mind would wear cross draw like they do.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    im still pissed about Hershel! he was turning into my favorite character on the show!

and PLEASE makers of TWD, get rid of that STUPID cross-draw set-up the Rick and The Gov are using! no cop in his right mind would wear cross draw like they do.

IIRC, Rick has his gun like that because he hurt his right hand a few episodes back. As for the Governor, who knows.:dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Question regarding this last episode- The zombie that came through the mud and bit the little girl.... This zombie was obviously buried for quite some time, based on the amount of decay/lack of flesh. Wouldn't the brain have decayed also? Therefore making the zombie "dead"?

I was confused on that as well. They said in earlier seasons that once you have been around the "walkers" and the infection long enough you will "turn" once you die. But the dead who were dead before the outbreak shouldn't be coming up out of the grave.

The only explanation I can think of is the person or walker was buried during a flash flood (remember the sign the girl found?) and had already been exposed to the infection and was therefore a walker and when she started digging she basically dug it up.

Just my :twocents:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm just trying to figure out who is with who at this point. I hope the entire second half isn't everyone trying to regroup.

What I think it is:

-Carl,Rick, maybe Michonne
    -Daryl, Beth, Maggie, Sasha, and the medic alcoholic guy
    -Tyrese and the young girls and maybe Judith
    -Glen and the bus full of survivors
    -Lilly and the girl who the Governor finds earlier in the season

Anybody else got what I have?

Tyrese (I think it was him) made a point to say "we go this way" when they escaped so maybe they have a rally point or general direction to go so the whole group can meet up. Otherwise everyone is screwed because the bus has all of the supplies and that is full of the sick people, everyone else is just paired up with whatever they carried out after the firefight. I doubt anyone will make it very far if they don't meet up together. But what do I know? The govn'r made it on his own for a while.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Wife's theories:

• Girls did the killing.
    • Carol helped cover the killings up.
    • Drinking doc guy is doing the rabbit/rat dissections to bone up on his anatomy and/or try to figure out a cure/cause for the airborne spread of the disease.
    • Doc had a dissected rabbit/rat in the box when Sasha was trying to thank him for saving her life.
    • Doc has something to do with the rats being fed to the walkers. Maybe testing a poison/toxin/cure on the walkers?

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    IIRC, Rick has his gun like that because he hurt his right hand a few episodes back. As for the Governor, who knows.:dunno:

I thought that a few times but then, why not set it up to draw left handed? He was shooting right handed and, with that cross draw, he is definitely going to have to pull it right handed.

if his hand were that bad off, he should be shouldering an AR. And I am sure they could've found a left handed holster by now.

not only that, who in their right mind would be carrying a 6 shot, 8" barrel revolver around?

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I thought that a few times but then, why not set it up to draw left handed? He was shooting right handed and, with that cross draw, he is definitely going to have to pull it right handed.

if his hand were that bad off, he should be shouldering an AR. And I am sure they could've found a left handed holster by now.

not only that, who in their right mind would be carrying a 6 shot, 8" barrel revolver around?

Somebody with taste! :) I thought it was a 6"

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I agree there, they really need a firearms consultant. I remember the very first episode at the roadblock during the car chase when one of the Deputies is reminded to take off the safety. He was holding a Glock and makes the thumb motion on an invisible safety right in plain sight...

I really need to contact them and see if they will hire me as a consultant and maybe I could be a zombie to get killed too just for fun. But this is probably filmed in California and I could not step foot in that crazy stupid state with a clean conscience.

this is awesome, a friend just posted this link on his fb page
    https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=...&t=h&z=10&vpsrc=0&iwloc=0004cd7902402139351c7

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    On that note, I am tired of seeing all the sightless AR rifles. Some have optics and irons and yet some have just a front sight or no sights at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom