• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Carol Kill?

I don't think Carol killed those people. I know she didn't. I also think I was correct in one of my previous assessments of the older adopted girl of Carol...

You know, in my heart, I find it hard to believe too. Why would she take the wrap then? Maybe the kids did it? Would fit the whole kids be tough and survive theme...which was manifested by them taking up weapons and helping out in the fighting...possibly saving littleasskicker (don't yet believe she's dead).

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    You know, in my heart, I find it hard to believe too. Why would she take the wrap then? Maybe the kids did it? Would fit the whole kids be tough and survive theme...which was manifested by them taking up weapons and helping out in the fighting...possibly saving littleasskicker (don't yet believe she's dead).

The answer to this lies in the comics. Carol did not do it is all I can say without spoiling a whole bunch of stuff.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    The answer to this lies in the comics. Carol did not do it is all I can say without spoiling a whole bunch of stuff.

I picture Carol - short and not heavy or overly stout - bending over and dragging a dead body while holding the door (remember the hand prints on the edge of the door below the lock?) - can't see her strong enough to do that alone. I've dragged more than a few deer in my day and dead weight is difficult to drag or move. Don't see it in her character and I don't see her physically able.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Awesome episode. Can't exist for feb 9th. Day before my birthday :D

I never thought about it before, but I guess i didn't exist the day before my birthday either :laugh:

But that episode was crazy! Here's what i think:

1) The Gov. is dead...if that lady (Lily?) didnt shoot him (for what ever reason) then the walkers got him.
    2) I doubt Judith is dead...but there seemed to be quite a bit of blood in that baby carrier :dunno:
    3) Im really starting to think that Carol's "adopted" daughter is responsible for the rats and the murders...she dropped both of the Gov.'s soldiers without even thinking about it. It seemed like she was desensitized, like she had done it before (not to mention 2 shots, both head shots, but never trained on a weapon...that we know of)
    4) I hope we get to see zombie Herschel...his head was still attached (not completely decapitated) and his brain is intact

I dont know what is going to happen in Feb, but im sure it wont be as exciting as this episode...probably a lot of groups from the prison that got separated and are searching for eachother.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I picture Carol - short and not heavy or overly stout - bending over and dragging a dead body while holding the door (remember the hand prints on the edge of the door below the lock?) - can't see her strong enough to do that alone. I've dragged more than a few deer in my day and dead weight is difficult to drag or move. Don't see it in her character and I don't see her physically able.

she covered it up for someone. Don't forget the dissected rabbit in the catacomb.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hearby put forth the following motion, that the title of the series be changed to Daryl Dixon and The Walking Dead. All those in favour?

And no, Herschel will not zombify. After The Governor's initial strike, everyone opened fire and Herschel fell away from The Governor. During the firefight, while Michonne was doing her thing with the bent license plate, Herschel was inch worming between the vehicles. Then, The Governor finds Herschel and finishes the job of decapitating him. It was just before Lilly comes shambling up with Meghan's dead body in her arms.

Last edited:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I never thought about it before, but I guess i didn't exist the day before my birthday either :laugh:

But that episode was crazy! Here's what i think:

1) The Gov. is dead...if that lady (Lily?) didnt shoot him (for what ever reason) then the walkers got him.
    2) I doubt Judith is dead...but there seemed to be quite a bit of blood in that baby carrier :dunno:
    3) Im really starting to think that Carol's "adopted" daughter is responsible for the rats and the murders...she dropped both of the Gov.'s soldiers without even thinking about it. It seemed like she was desensitized, like she had done it before (not to mention 2 shots, both head shots, but never trained on a weapon...that we know of)
    4) I hope we get to see zombie Herschel...his head was still attached (not completely decapitated) and his brain is intact

I dont know what is going to happen in Feb, but im sure it wont be as exciting as this episode...probably a lot of groups from the prison that got separated and are searching for eachother.

It will be do or die. This is about to become all about survival instincts again, and it will be an amazing turn from their complacent lives in the prison. Wait and see. The preview of Carl walking the two walkers from that front door has me super stoked!!!

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Yeah, the rotting body stopping ball ammo (probably) was a bit much.

And did I hear them say that they couldn't take a clean shot because it was "50 yards"? Their aim was terrible. It is as if they all had pistols, instead of carbines. Within seconds of killing Hershel (or just upon raising his blade) the Gubner should have had half a dozen holes in his head, or at least had his chest ventilated. The only good shots seem to have come from the 8 year old girls, who used full sized pistols like a champ (LOL).

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The overturned bus also appeared to completely shrug off multiple rifle shots without so much as a hole in its skin. I propose the idea that Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon are super heroes. Their super power is to strengthen the crystal lattice of any metal in their vicinity, making the thinnest of sheet metal capable of deflecting the most direct of firearm shots.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    And did I hear them say that they couldn't take a clean shot because it was "50 yards"? Their aim was terrible. It is as if they all had pistols, instead of carbines. Within seconds of killing Hershel (or just upon raising his blade) the Gubner should have had half a dozen holes in his head, or at least had his chest ventilated. The only good shots seem to have come from the 8 year old girls, who used full sized pistols like a champ (LOL).

Yeah, I thought I heard that too (50 yards).
    Was wondering if he said 250 and I just didn't hear right.
    Even if 250..........any good farm kid with a scoped rifle ...............I'm thinkin' the Gov starring in a Zapruder remake.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    she covered it up for someone. Don't forget the dissected rabbit in the catacomb.

Carol has replaced her little walker daughter with the little girl who was naming and feeding the walkers at the fence. She suddenly realized that they weren't people after all and burned the bodies. Carol feels responsible and took the rap so the little girl will be safe from retribution.

I think.

And the shootout at the end looked like an A-Team gunfight. The only thing missing was one of the vehicles hitting a bush and flipping over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom