• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's like the producers are presenting a classic, textbook sociopath! It's . . . refreshing!
    No, no, no, no, no, no.

A sociopath will **** on your boots while you're still wearing them. A psychopath will compliment you on your boots, then decapitate you, hollow out your skull, and then **** in it. The Governor is a psychopath.

Subtle difference.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No, no, no, no, no, no.

A sociopath will **** on your boots while you're still wearing them. A psychopath will compliment you on your boots, then decapitate you, hollow out your skull, and then **** in it. The Governor is a psychopath.

Subtle difference.

Hmmm...this is definitely in the running for signature material...

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    The governor changed his name from Phillip to Brian, because Brian only has one eye.

^Not my own, but was HILARIOUS and tweeted to Chris Hardwick and repeated on the talking dead :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No, no, no, no, no, no.

Subtle difference.

Hah! I stand corrected!

jimmythang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I was trying to figure out the significance of that myself. You think that's what it is?

I do. He likes to view his trophies. That scene was not from when he dropped the body in. He came back to view the body. I am sure it will backfire on him in some way. Somebody will see it sooner or later.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I do. He likes to view his trophies. That scene was not from when he dropped the body in. He came back to view the body. I am sure it will backfire on him in some way. Somebody will see it sooner or later.

And how f'd up is that?
    Killed Merle, made him a zombie.
    Killed (whatever his name was), made him a zombie.

I mean, really???????

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I'm just glad he finally got his tank. next weeks episode will be building up to the siege of the prison, but I'll be bullets won't fly until the last 5 minutes OR it'll happen and we'll be left with a cliffhanger halfway through.

Who is going to die though. We have a surprise talking dead guest, and I have my suspicions, but I am wondering what everyone else is thinking...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Rick has had it too easy for too many episodes. I'm betting Judith dies. Maybe Glen too.

Upon further reflection, my bet is on Hershel getting taken out. Probably by the governor.

Last edited:

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Expect Herschel to die. I don't see Glen going just yet. Daryll, a big maybe. It doesn't seem like they would, but you never know.
    The governor will push them out, but I don't see him surviving or having much left of the prison if he does.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Cathy, I can't remember, but wasn't the last time we saw the Gov in the comics, he was nailed to a board?
    Wasn't that after the raid? When Michonne took care of him with a spoon? It's been a while since I read that part.

EDIT: NVM lol. The raid was after that. And yeah, the writers have gone pretty far off the books. Dale was still alive, there is no Daryll, Andrea is still alive, etc.
    PLEASE!!! Writers, please include the hunters!!!!

Last edited:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Cathy, I can't remember, but wasn't the last time we saw the Gov in the comics, he was nailed to a board?
    Wasn't that after the raid? When Michonne took care of him with a spoon? It's been a while since I read that part.

Yeah, michonne chops him to pieces after he kills off one of ricks peeps in retaliation for killing martinez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom