• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    How did that zombie bite right through the jeans that kid was wearing, come on, human teeth can't do that!
    Pretty good show, Rick finds a 1911 and doesn't check the chamber? If it was a Glock he could have killed all the zombies with one shot!

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    How did that zombie bite right through the jeans that kid was wearing, come on, human teeth can't do that!
    Pretty good show, Rick finds a 1911 and doesn't check the chamber? If it was a Glock he could have killed all the zombies with one shot!

Well thank God it was a 1911. :rockwoot:

Really though, The end of the episode left me p*ssed off wishing it was already next Sunday again...
    I enjoyed it. The only thing that made me say, "Really?" was the stupid zombie biting the back of the kids leg. Those must be some poor quality jeans...

Everything else? Awesome. Always leaves you wanting more...

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Symptom of Ebola Virus - Bleeding eyes

Remember Rick splashing water in face, Darryl licking fingers, Beth kissing kid

It's all Chekhov's Gun principle

So talking about the bleeding eyes for a minute... is there any relevance to Rick that kept looking at the bloody-eyed walker behind the fence throughout the episode? (At the beginning and towards the end)

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Definitely some kind of sickness is coming, the kid was overheating and sweating profusely and that's probably why he went to shower and cool off, maybe the animals they are eating are the cause. And I'm sorry but that stupid kill them along the fence crap is annoying! Give me Michonne's katana and ill clear the whole place in a couple hours....will just need breaks to resharpen the blade. I think they should have grabbed some of those hummers at that store...and there was probably some nice machine guns on that chopper that crashed.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    So talking about the bleeding eyes for a minute... is there any relevance to Rick that kept looking at the bloody-eyed walker behind the fence throughout the episode? (At the beginning and towards the end)

What he said...

Just so the viewer would notice it, and deduce the symptom.

I suspect that in the next episode, they are gonna find (or be attacked) by the bloody-eyed Harry Potter kid and Rick will start putting things together...the walker crying blood at the fence, the ill pig (who will probably also be zombified and bloody-eyed), etc.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Definitely some kind of sickness is coming

Like I said, need more burning, and more cowbell.

Why shoot them when you can easily and relatively safely "dispose" of them with a pick to the head? Shooting at this point would be a waste of ammo in a time where supplies are scarce...not to mention the sound would just attract more walkers (or people for that matter)

As a warning to the other zombies.:D

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Typically they're up the next day, but watching them on AMC requires you to log into your cable provider's account... so... that doesn't help you.

Might have to try a different method.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    They had to introduce a few more "kill-offable" characters. If every episode were an action fest, everyone would have been dead by mid season 2.

I agree with that. But, it was a season premiere. Normally, season premieres and finales are some of the best episodes.

I was expecting more. I'm just glad I didn't stay up to watch it. I had it on DVR so I can watch it at home during my lunch hour.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Crazy witch in the woods... zombies raining down from the ceiling... coming plague (don't forget dying pig in woods, dead deer in woods, dead pig in pen combined with dead and turned kid)... a new zombie inside the prison and ready to kill half the group... not sure what more there could have been.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Crazy witch in the woods... zombies raining down from the ceiling... coming plague (don't forget dying pig in woods, dead deer in woods, dead pig in pen combined with dead and turned kid)... a new zombie inside the prison and ready to kill half the group... not sure what more there could have been.

There mustve not been enough bloods and guts for some :dunno: I dont see how though...especially during the scene when it was raining zombies in the store. That first one that fell threw hung like a pinata and lets not forget the one that just exploded on impact :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OHHH....and i forgot about the crazy witch lady in the woods

"My husband Eddie is just up ahead"....wtf ever!! you mean "My husband Eddie is just a head"!!!:n00b:

I would have stomped that head and shot her in the head. Can't be leaving stuff like that behind to come back and bite you later.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Anybody see the clip at the end of talking dead involving the rat? Supposed to be the opening scene of next weeks show.

My son had a good observation........ One of the kids naming the zombies is probably the one doing that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom